I got blasted for wanting Tony Gonzalez, do you believe me now, Witten is hurt!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
I got blasted for this, and tried to show that the cowboys either needed a big number 2 wr to stretch the defense, or another te like tony gonzalez to help out jason witten,

witten is hurt, and he is still playing on guts

gonzalez would give him some rest, and help

reports are that tony curtis let one of the blockers in that killed mcbrair

so do you believe me now, we need tony gonzalez

Spectre

Reaction score
sorry

your idea is even sillier now than it was before

if you left this game thinking Witten was the problem then I don't know what you're smoking

ologan

Reaction score
I'm gonna have to agree with you. He's well worth a third now. We ain't gonna get a legit #2 receiver,so go after this guy. He's worlds better than Curtis,and I don't believe he would have dropped a sure TD pass like Bennett did. Get him...We're gonna need all the firepower we can get if we can't punt our way out of trouble for the rest of the year.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Witten got hurt in the first qtr against Philly. Yet he's caught 39 balls for 497 yards.
Another te? No, right now we need a punter, someone that can rush the passer besides Ware, all new inside lbers, a safety, a big NT, another corner, and a 2nd wr that actually scares someone. Not to mention a new ST coach. All before another TE.

noletime95

Reaction score
Anthony Fasano will do just fine.................oh wait..........he's in Miami!

cowboyjoe

Reaction score
i wasnt saying witten is the problem, i love jason witten, he is my favorite player on this team;

Period!!!!!!

what im saying you or to me you could tell with the mistakes witten was making in the game, he is hurting, if you had another elite TE to help witten till he got fully recovred like gonzalez, then that would help romo too and the offense

it takes time for a wr like miles autin to learn routes, and defenses,
and stanback needs another year,

thats what im saying, and with felix jones out, that hurts the team even more, you need someone else besides T O on offense and barber when felix jones and witten are hurt, thats what im saying

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2330891 said:
i wasnt saying witten is the problem, i love jason witten, he is my favorite player on this team;

Period!!!!!!

what im saying you or to me you could tell with the mistakes witten was making in the game, he is hurting, if you had another elite TE to help witten till he got fully recovred like gonzalez, then that would help romo too and the offense

it takes time for a wr like miles autin to learn routes, and defenses,
and stanback needs another year,

thats what im saying, and with felix jones out, that hurts the team even more, you need someone else besides T O on offense and barber when felix jones and witten are hurt, thats what im saying

So Wittens false starts were because of his shoulder?

and since Felix is hurt we need a TE? Why is he gonna return kicks?

postal

Reaction score
cowboyjoe;2330560 said:
I got blasted for this, and tried to show that the cowboys either needed a big number 2 wr to stretch the defense, or another te like tony gonzalez to help out jason witten,

witten is hurt, and he is still playing on guts

gonzalez would give him some rest, and help

reports are that tony curtis let one of the blockers in that killed mcbrair

so do you believe me now, we need tony gonzalez

First we need to throw it to him, not when there's only 2 min. left in the game,or end of half. how many passes thrown his way other than end of half or end of game? like 3 or 4!!

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
parcells316;2330645 said:
Witten got hurt in the first qtr against Philly. Yet he's caught 39 balls for 497 yards.
Another te? No, right now we need a punter, someone that can rush the passer besides Ware, all new inside lbers, a safety, a big NT, another corner, and a 2nd wr that actually scares someone. Not to mention a new ST coach. All before another TE.

Mat McBrair is one of the best punters in the NFL why in gods green planet would you replace him?

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
the kid 05;2332044 said:
Mat McBrair is one of the best punters in the NFL why in gods green planet would you replace him?
That is because he may be injured.

Aven8

Reaction score
We screwed that deal up when KC picked him and we got LaFluer......Aikman would probaly still be playing!