I got my paver..

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
wooo hooo............it is sweet ....i thought it would be a cheap brick.....this sucker is nice stone...kinda has blue marbling.......

but i thought they were gonna send me a map letting me know where it will be at stadium.....maybe they send that later after they get installed.....

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
http://i102.***BLOCKED***/albums/m109/dadymat/paver4small.jpg

http://i102.***BLOCKED***/albums/m109/dadymat/paver2small.jpg

poke

the older I get the better I was
Reaction score
very nice.......the map will come once they get the pavers installed is my
understanding

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
poke;2505091 said:
very nice.......the map will come once they get the pavers installed is my
understanding

That's too bad.

I was hoping there would be a release date where they'd let all of the paver owners loose in a mad dash to see who could find theirs first. Hilarity would surely have ensued.

poke

Reaction score
tomson75;2505097 said:
That's too bad.

I was hoping there would be a release date where they'd let all of the paver owners loose in a mad dash to see who could find theirs first. Hilarity would surely have ensued.

you must know how slow i am and wish for me to hurt myself.....to get you back and make you want the paver more than the iphone i had to post an
email i got tonight after reading this thread. :D

http://i14.***BLOCKED***/albums/a319/railzrantz/PAVER_BLAST_121808_700.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
poke;2505113 said:
you must know how slow i am and wish for me to hurt myself.....to get you back and make you want the paver more than the iphone i had to post an
email i got tonight after reading this thread. :D

http://i14.***BLOCKED***/albums/a319/railzrantz/PAVER_BLAST_121808_700.jpg

:muttley:

Oh man....I never thought choosing between a state of the art electronic toy/tool and....a rock....would be so hard. :banghead: :D

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
This is my paver.

I had a very close cousin that got killed in a car accident 2 years ago. He was more like a brother to me, but he was also a Die-hard Cowboy fan. He loved the cowboys just as much as I do, so I decided to get a paver for the new stadium in honor of him. His Name was Aaron Travis Chapman (ATC), and I cant wait to see his paver at the new stadium.

IMG_0412.JPG

poke

Reaction score
wesleyc288;2505123 said:
This is my paver.

I had a very close cousin that got killed in a car accident 2 years ago. He was more like a brother to me, but he was also a Die-hard Cowboy fan. He loved the cowboys just as much as I do, so I decided to get a paver for the new stadium in honor of him. His Name was Aaron Travis Chapman (ATC), and I cant wait to see his paver at the new stadium.

IMG_0412.JPG

that is special ! looks good in that case too.

TEUFELI

Reaction score
I got a bag of rocks I'll sell ya??? They came from the parking lot where the new stadium is going up!!!

I am actually dropping a gift ($500 cash...nice card too though) off at the Joneses at their place on Preston tmrow just cause...you know...these are tough times, sure he could use it more than me.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dadymat;2504996 said:
wooo hooo............it is sweet ....i thought it would be a cheap brick.....this sucker is nice stone...kinda has blue marbling.......

but i thought they were gonna send me a map letting me know where it will be at stadium.....maybe they send that later after they get installed.....
The real pavers aren't installed yet. Once they do, you will get the map to it.

The replicas are cool as heck though.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
tomson75;2505090 said:
Pretty sweet. I wish I had bought one. :banghead:
You still can. They are selling them until December 31st.

I couldn't get mine either. I really wanted to.

I need to post the pictures of the Zone Paver.

diekrazy

Reaction score
The pavers look better than I thought they would. I want one now....thanks a lot :(