I got my paver..

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
poke;2505137 said:
that is special ! looks good in that case too.

wow ...i should have got the case......ive found a basic clear case that fits it that im gonna get...but that one is nice with the star and black base...nice helmet too....

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
dadymat;2505172 said:
wow ...i should have got the case......ive found a basic clear case that fits it that im gonna get...but that one is nice with the star and black base...nice helmet too....

Thanks man, I got all the autographs at training camp 2 years ago. It basically has the whole team on it. From Romo,T.O., Witten, Ware, to the Julius Jones, Jaques Reeves, and Bobby Carpenters of the team. Lol..

dadymat

I'm kind of a Big Deal
Reaction score
wesleyc288;2505183 said:
Thanks man, I got all the autographs at training camp 2 years ago. It basically has the whole team on it. From Romo,T.O., Witten, Ware, to the Julius Jones, Jaques Reeves, and Bobby Carpenters of the team. Lol..

sweet ..i havent been to training since Wichita Falls...i got the autos of great players like........Anthony wright, Ekuban, Matt Leir, and Tony Dixon

:mad:

wesleyc288

Believer
Reaction score
dadymat;2505194 said:
sweet ..i havent been to training since Wichita Falls...i got the autos of great players like........Anthony wright, Ekuban, Matt Leir, and Tony Dixon

:mad:

Lol.....I thought Anthony Wright and Matt Lehr were going to be Great.

I was definately wrong

Kangaroo

Reaction score
How about the Paver we donated for our fallen soldier from the zone board.

Did the Family get there replica Paver yet ?

EMMITTnROY

Reaction score
i got my paver a few days ago as well.. i called about the map, and like a few said before, they are gonna send the map once the real pavers are done..

if you guys wanna see a pic of mine, i'd be more than glad to get a pic up later.. oh, and i'll take a picture of my paver as well.. :D

lcharles

Negativity King
Reaction score
I Got Mine Too!!!!

:mchammer: :spidey: :flagwave:

Problem is, I would have to call the geek squad to post a picture. :laugh1:

(If ya know what I mean) :fogeys: