I guarantee a win on Sunday! Iffin we don't win Sunday I'm out of here for the season

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yes, I am that sure of a big win Sunday. Imagine no gimmetheball posts for the season to love and look forward to. Imagine a postgame without my charm and wit and instant analysis. but it won't happen because . . . .

. . . after two days of personnel analysis, an overview of stength of competition, urinalysis of the staff of Air Cowboys America, injury reports and observation of tarrot cards and input from the good looking gal at the mall information desk, I bring you this conclusion.

Cowboys 34, Forty Whiners 10

Why, you ax?

I will tell you why:
.The Cowboys feel as if they need to re-validate themselves. The 40Whiners will be their victims.
. Wade wants desperately to hang on to his job. (unlikely)
. T.O. and Williams are due for some TD glory thanks to Romo.
and the most important factor:
. Our coach is better than their coach. Yes! I said it!
Singletary makes Wade look look like a genius. Don't be fooled by Sunday's 49er thrashing of the Rams, this team is headed to oblivion at Texas Stadium Sunday, baby!

We will win and win big.

Take this information to the bookie and, after Sunday, treat your kids to that Disneyland vacation you have been promising them for 20 years! If they don't want to see Disneyland, give them the money to take to Las Vegas so they can learn a valuable lesson about gambling.

I am telling you this prediction is gold, gold, I tell you!

Q_the_man

Reaction score
Yep, if we lose this game, we are thru, bad thing we cant even look forward to the draft......But we will blow out the Whiners.....

jgboys1

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2428172 said:
Yes, I am that sure of a big win Sunday. Imagine no gimmetheball posts for the season to love and look forward to. Imagine a postgame without my charm and wit and instant analysis. but it won't happen because . . . .

. . . after two days of personnel analysis, an overview of stength of competition, urinalysis of the staff of Air Cowboys America, injury reports and observation of tarrot cards and input from the good looking gal at the mall information desk, I bring you this conclusion.

Cowboys 34, Forty Whiners 10

Why, you ax?

I will tell you why:
.The Cowboys feel as if they need to re-validate themselves. The 40Whiners will be their victims.
. Wade wants desperately to hang on to his job. (unlikely)
. T.O. and Williams are due for some TD glory thanks to Romo.
and the most important factor:
. Our coach is better than their coach. Yes! I said it!
Singletary makes Wade look look like a genius. Don't be fooled by Sunday's 49er thrashing of the Rams, this team is headed to oblivion at Texas Stadium Sunday, baby!

We will win and win big.

Take this information to the bookie and, after Sunday, treat your kids to that Disneyland vacation you have been promising them for 20 years! If they don't want to see Disneyland, give them the money to take to Las Vegas so they can learn a valuable lesson about gambling.

I am telling you this prediction is gold, gold, I tell you!
I hope you are right...... Otherwise............:shoot3: :shoot2: :shoot1:
:insane: :angryno: :yousuck: :chop: :chainsaw: :bang2: :angry: :enough: :grrr: :bomb: :shoot4: J/K

Velvet Jones

Reaction score
So are you guaranteeing a win or are you guaranteeing a score of Dallas 34, Niners 10? that is a bold prediction.. but is it bold and spicy?

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
zeromaster;2428246 said:
Way to crawl out on a limb there.

They do still have trees in FB, right?

Oh, we hate trees you betcha. they interfer with the newfangled power lines and drink up a lot of water that we could use for a good golf course iffin we had a good golf course.

Trees in my opinion are another way for tree huggers to git attention and funds for their precious acquifiers and their fancy schmancy flora and fawana.

pgreptom

Reaction score
Man. Guaranteeing your posting for the entire season on a game with the mighty Forty Whiners.

You're a brave man going out on such a limb like that.

Try this against an opponent who actually has a winning record. I mean, they are 3-7. Here's the worst part.. they are 2nd in the NFC West. They are a complete joke.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
pgreptom;2428274 said:
Man. Guaranteeing your posting for the entire season on a game with the mighty Forty Whiners.

You're a brave man going out on such a limb like that.

Try this against an opponent who actually has a winning record. I mean, they are 3-7. Here's the worst part.. they are 2nd in the NFC West. They are a complete joke.

I see what you are trying to do. You want to take my bold prediction and minimize it. Go ahead. Take the joy out of posting. Minimize me.

Yes, I know your kind. Holding a cocktail in one hand, a pig in a blanket in the other, partying with Imogene Coca and Stella Stevens and laughing at those with less cerebralism. Yes, you fancy boys can laugh all you want.
It was a bold prediction and i refuse to be minimize. I refuse to be silent and stuff.

You can call me brave and scoff but deep down i know i am brave. I am learning and growing and I sleep gud at night knowing I give my all. if my bold prediction is not to your liking then tough schlitz.

Think of your attempt to devalue a human being at the Zone. Think of it next time you are partying with Connie Francis at some European disco, doing the limbo and bossa nova.

Go and try to be more tolerant, Mr. Sophisticate!:mad:

AKATheRake

Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2428301 said:
I see what you are trying to do. You want to take my bold prediction and minimize it. Go ahead. Take the joy out of posting. Minimize me.

Yes, I know your kind. Holding a cocktail in one hand, a pig in a blanket in the other, partying with Imogene Coca and Stella Stevens and laughing at those with less cerebralism. Yes, you fancy boys can laugh all you want.
It was a bold prediction and i refuse to be minimize. I refuse to be silent and stuff.

You can call me brave and scoff but deep down i know i am brave. I am learning and growing and I sleep gud at night knowing I give my all. if my bold prediction is not to your liking then tough schlitz.

Think of your attempt to devalue a human being at the Zone. Think of it next time you are partying with Connie Francis at some European disco, doing the limbo and bossa nova.

Go and try to be more tolerant, Mr. Sophisticate!:mad:

Aren't you a humorously articulate soul.

1fisher

Reaction score
zeromaster;2428246 said:
Way to crawl out on a limb there.

They do still have trees in FB, right?

Home of the fighting idiots!

:laugh2:

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
1fisher;2428343 said:
Home of the fighting idiots!

:laugh2:

Wait, I thought this place was the home of the fighting idiots?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Ugh. Yet another blow out prediction. If we don't win this Sunday, after another one of these, I hope Hos bans every single person whose ever predicted one this season.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2428494 said:
Ugh. Yet another blow out prediction. If we don't win this Sunday, after another one of these, I hope Hos bans every single person whose ever predicted one this season.

I agree. just win big win or small win they all count the same and we need as many wins as we can get.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2428494 said:

And those with less-than-stellar Englitch spelling.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;2428499 said:
And those with less-than-stellar Englitch spelling.

*Shrugs* It's a forum. I'm not going to run out and spell check every word just so English and Grammar ****'s feel better.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
If the sun doesn't rise in the East tomorrow morning, I'm leaving this forum!