I guess Bill will retire when all the good coaches are gone

Royal Laegotti

Dyin' ain't much of a livin', boy!
Reaction score
Looks like Petrino is next in line to get killed by Vick. But I would have been satisfied with him coaching Dallas.

I bet everyone thats worth having will be gone and we'll still be sittin' here waitin' on Bill.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
The season just ended yesterday. For all you know he may make a decision in the next few days.

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
windward;1299156 said:
The season just ended yesterday. For all you know he may make a decision in the next few days.

I hope you're right, but it's just hard to be positive about ANYTHING involved with the Cowboys. I wish he'd just hurry up and retire and hope that Jerry finally hires a excellent HC this time.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
SuperCows5Xs;1299208 said:
I hope you're right, but it's just hard to be positive about ANYTHING involved with the Cowboys. I wish he'd just hurry up and retire and hope that Jerry finally hires a excellent HC this time.
Positives?
I've got plenty

Romo
Witten
Glenn
Colombo
Ware
Carpenter
Newman
Watkins
McBriar
Grammatica

Royal Laegotti

Reaction score
windward;1299228 said:
Positives?
I've got plenty

Romo
Witten
Glenn
Colombo
Ware
Carpenter
Newman
Watkins
McBriar
Grammatica

I'm sorry, I fail to see the positives, where were they last night, I mean that's bad when you have to search for positives so much that you have to put the kickers on there, at least you did'nt put T.O. on there as some would.

Thanks for trying to cheer me up anyway. I guess i'll be happy when Jerry is gone or removes himself from football operations totally, it all boils down to him.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
There will NEVER be a time when good coaches aren't available. Especially the way football coaches are hired and fired these days.

TDHND

Reaction score
How about Gruden? I know he hasn't done anything since he lost Dundy's team,but it's a thought. I know he's not great though.