I had a dream

links18

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed the NFL changed the playoff format so it was no longer single loss elimination. We went into the "loser bracket" after the first round but ended up winning our way to the NFC Championship game against the 49ers. For about 5 seconds after waking up, I thought maybe it was real. I swear, melatonin is a helluva drug....

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like it, more money for the NFL and a few teams and more enjoyment for the fans, I don't imagine the players would go for it, most don't even give 100% now last thing they want is another day at work for the same money, same big money that is.

CowboysFilmStudy

Reaction score
Last night, I dreamed the NFL changed the playoff format so it was no longer single loss elimination. We went into the "loser bracket" after the first round but ended up winning our way to the NFC Championship game against the 49ers. For about 5 seconds after waking up, I thought maybe it was real. I swear, melatonin is a helluva drug....
You never know. I had a dream the Rangers won the World Series like 6 years ago and here we are :grin: