I had no desire to watch last night

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Me too. 3 garbage announcers with 2 garbage teams on a garbage network.

Vomit

Reaction score
Me too. 3 garbage announcers with 2 garbage teams on a garbage network.
I wasn’t surprised at all this morning and I don’t care. I guess this will free up Sundays thru rest of year.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I was watching some crap movie on Amazon Prime instead.

sunalsorises

Reaction score
It is hard to watch mediocre quarterbacks like Mariota and mediocre teams like the Titans looks good against Dallas. Dallas had the opportunity to snuff this game out early and didn't.

John813

Reaction score
Crazy thing is that if Maher didn't miss that chip shot, or Dak doesn't throw that pick, I think it's another ballgame. The titans were begging to lose in the first half.

But, we shoot ourselves in the foot(x2) and then let the Titans back in/dictate the game.

I watched, but I had strong urges to just go to sleep early.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
Good for you guys. I watched into the 4th. Same garbage. Penalties. Bad play calling. Terrible OL. Dak turnovers. Missed kick. Terrible defense. Sean Lee hurt. Moron coach chewing gum all night looking as clueless as ever. Drunk in the suite looking uncomfortable.

It was all on display.

I may be done watching for the season.

Swanny

Reaction score
....and now I am glad for it. I think Jerry’s finally ruined it enough for me that I don’t care, at all. A shame but who wants to watch this garbage week after week. What you all think?
To me its bigger than the cowboys the NFL has ruined this sport. I did watch last night. it was on locally and the Cooper trade made me curious. But watching it just confirmed to me how the NFL has ruined the best sport on the planet. Switched to the NHL at halftime.