I Hate Football

Everson24

Reaction score
Just think how good it could have been tonight watching the Ravens dismantle the Skins. It would have also been nice getting a tough win while Atlanta dropped a whole game behind us and the skins two games behind. I would have really enjoyed this Ravens game knowing they were putting the hurt on the Steelers division hopes and possibly even playoff hopes. It's amazing how one choke job of a game can ruin it all.

I hate football right now.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
gmb85;2471666 said:
Yeah, but you'll be back next week. ;)

The same thing "Blaze" at the local strip club says when I'm getting ready to leave and complaining about how much money I spent.

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
When we were up 13-3, I started thinking about getting Austin and Jenkins back, and how much better we would be. God punished me for looking ahead.

tnbk

Reaction score
bbgun;2471807 said:
When we were up 13-3, I started thinking about getting Austin and Jenkins back, and how much better we would be. God punished me for looking ahead.

I started thinking about how my kids could wear their jerseys to school tomorrow (we live near pittsburgh).

DTK

Reaction score
Ah, I love it. It makes for exciting Sundays. Once Feb. gets here, Sundays turn into nap days, at least until its warm enough to golf again.

I love me some football.