I hate how CBS forces Texans games on the DFW market

Fla Cowpoke

Reaction score
Your networks show your in market games. If you are in Texas, you are getting Dallas and Houston. We in Florida get Miami and Tampa Bay. It's free. What can you really complain about? If you want every game, you have many options to pay and get everything.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just got my Sunday ticket free on Friday via onlin chat.

No contract renewal.

How? I tried twice and they would not even offer it at a reduced price.
And I have been a long time customer. I won't be one after April.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I been a very long term customer, and I get nothing from them but bad customer service. How do you get it for free?
Just call and tell them I'm a long term customer and just ask for a little appreciation for it lol. Not exactly but that's the gist of it

robjay04

Reaction score
How? I tried twice and they would not even offer it at a reduced price.
And I have been a long time customer. I won't be one after April.

I think it depends on who you get.

It took me awhile but it happened in the chat.

MrPeanutbutter

What is this, a crossover episode?
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
All you need is Red Zone and the Cowboys. I switch to red zone during Cowboys game commercials.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Can't listen to Romo. Can't ever get quality matchups on CBS anymore. Nobody cares about the Texans here. Why do they do this?

I actually wanted to watch Houston just once to see Watt and Clowney on the same DL. But I would have much rather viewed the marquee matchup of OAK/TEN and get Romo's debut.

DFWJC

Reaction score
Can't listen to Romo. Can't ever get quality matchups on CBS anymore. Nobody cares about the Texans here. Why do they do this?
Ratings-wise, they would've hit it out of the park by running that Titans/Raiders game.