I hate how CBS forces Texans games on the DFW market

Cowboyz88

Reaction score
Can't listen to Romo. Can't ever get quality matchups on CBS anymore. Nobody cares about the Texans here. Why do they do this?

They've done it forever, beginning with the Oilers.

For a while, they would show the best game (based on records), but for some reason, they've reverted to showing the Texans, ad nauseam.

And I'm with ya, no legit Cowboys fans gives a rat's behind about the Texans.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You need that Sunday ticket playboy

There are other options that are free. Do not pay for NFL ST...AT & T is horrible and their customer service is the worse. I can't wait to get rid of them, for DTV, internet and phone.

robjay04

Reaction score
There are other options that are free. Do not pay for NFL ST...AT & T is horrible and their customer service is the worse. I can't wait to get rid of them, for DTV, internet and phone.

I just got my Sunday ticket free on Friday via onlin chat.

No contract renewal.

reddyuta

Reaction score
nobody here watches the Texans game but CBS still foists them on us to torture and lose ratings.

unionjack8

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Bell media in Canada us AWESOME this year.. They own Canadian NFL rights and all u have to do is pay $5 a month for the timeshiftung package and you get to see ALL games. No Sunday ticket 40 bucks a month for a min 6 months.

coult44

Reaction score
I have ST and have never had a problem with DTV customer service. IN fact, I haven't paid for it because of smart negotiating :) for last few years.

However, I think the Oak vs. Hou game was the national game this week because I'm in Washington and it was on here also.

calico

Reaction score
complain. the affiliates in austin ditched the ****** texans a decade ago when people wanted better games and more vince young as an oiler...errr titan.

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I have no problems with them and get it for free so I can't complain personally