I hate Jones and Garrett right now. I will cool down

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
gentlemen--this is the drama zone ...i am so angry Jones wants to keep all coordinators along

with Red......its not 9-7 that is bad...its the 4-5 games where the team was totally inept.......and our

players are better than that...so tis the leadership always....but no...we have a billionaire owner who

does not care about fanbase or building a winner....and He loves him some Garrett....the reason

why teams clean house and get new blood is if they dont the same thing might just occur again

the following season...so angry right now i hate em alll...but been cowboy fan for 50 years so i will

cool down

Pants

Reaction score
I am past the anger stage, more in a give-up mode....only because there is no hope for change any time soon...I'll be watching every game in 2018 and beyond, but JJ gets zero-deniero from me...not a dime...I already told family no Cowboy jerseys, get me Notre Dame if you want to do something like that...

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Patience, hoss. I've been an Astro fan since they were the Colt 45s, a name I wish they still had. Look how long I had to wait for their first WS win. Meanwhile, the Cowboys have won 5 SBs. That's life. It ain't fair for most but I have my horses and cowboy coffee every morning to make up for it.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I think I'll be long dead and gone before they win their next SB. That's how down I am. lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Patience, hoss. I've been an Astro fan since they were the Colt 45s, a name I wish they still had. Look how long I had to wait for their first WS win. Meanwhile, the Cowboys have won 5 SBs. That's life. It ain't fair for most but I have my horses and cowboy coffee every morning to make up for it.
This forum is dominated by fans who have given up. Yet they keep coming here and try to make everyone else miserable with them. They're the stretcher carriers in the movie Dunkirk.

kevm3

Reaction score
I remember when cowboys fans used to demand excellence, but now Jerry has beaten them down so long, the whole story is 'we've been lucky to have 5. Just be happy and accept your 8 and 8 seasons. At least we're better than the browns.' Meanwhile the steelers regularly make the playoffs and even get into and occasionally win the superbowl. The same with the patriots.

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
I remember when cowboys fans used to demand excellence, but now Jerry has beaten them down so long, the whole story is 'we've been lucky to have 5. Just be happy and accept your 8 and 8 seasons. At least we're better than the browns.' Meanwhile the steelers regularly make the playoffs and even get into and occasionally win the superbowl. The same with the patriots.
The Steelers passed us in SB wins and the Patriots are about to. We stay the same year after year talking about our past glory because that's all we got.:(

GenoT

Reaction score
“We are The Process...resistance is futile...you will be assimilated.” — Jerry & Jason

Mad_max

Reaction score
I am past the anger stage, more in a give-up mode....only because there is no hope for change any time soon...I'll be watching every game in 2018 and beyond, but JJ gets zero-deniero from me...not a dime...I already told family no Cowboy jerseys, get me Notre Dame if you want to do something like that...
I haven't bought anything Cowboys in over 20 years. If Jerry would turn over control then I would start buying again.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I think I'll be long dead and gone before they win their next SB. That's how down I am. lol
PA Cowboy Fan---- i hear ya man...i am sure i will be dead the next time the cow-girls win a SB...i say girls cause our leadership seems ran by a bunch of *****y women who dont know reality