I hate that Ray Lewis got in HOF

diefree666

Reaction score
That whole case is very murky. My personal view is that he was not involved in the actual shooting but in trying to cover it up.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Ray Lewis was one of the best LBers to ever play the game

He was never in trouble again after his crew got jumped by thugs that night in ATL

The people that attacked Ray Lewis and his crew got what they deserved..... you can't go around robbing and shooting people and hitting them with champagne bottles

He was never tried for murder or convicted of murder.......in fact he testified for the State in the case against his friends and they were still immediately found NOT GUILTY...... it was one of the worst case of overcharging by a DA in Atlanta's history and the lead Homicide detective resigned because of the frivolous charges

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is the Pro Football Hall Of Fame, not the Morality Hall Of Fame. This is the central sticking point for many people--not just for observers of the NFL but in regards for all sports related halls and their enshrinees.

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
It is the Pro Football Hall Of Fame, not the Morality Hall Of Fame. This is the central sticking point for many people--not just for observers of the NFL but in regards for all sports related halls and their enshrinees.
Tired of media being the morality police on athletes, especially when a lot of these "journalists" closets are similarly filthy as evidenced by what's going on in Hollywood and prominent media members.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tired of media being the morality police on athletes, especially when a lot of these "journalists" closets are similarly filthy as evidenced by what's going on in Hollywood and prominent media members.
True. It is another example of hypocrisy. Growing up I thought supermarket rags like the National Enquirer would always be sideshow idiocy disguised as journalism. I never thought the general public would eventually accept the nonsense as mainstream. Keeping to what is actually relevant does not happen nearly as often as it should with the media in the here-and-now.

NumOneQB

Reaction score
One of the greatest LBers to ever step foot on the field. He 100% deserves to be in the HoF. If he was Cowboy, I know there would be a different tune in this thread....

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
You may want to calm down, he’s not in yet. He’s a finalist. But don’t completely suppress the rage, he will be going in next month. :)
Personally I will be steamed if Moss makes it in first ballot while TO waits another year. That would be absurd.

Moss > TO

not even close

Manwiththeplan

Reaction score
Based on what exactly? Their numbers are almost identical to the point it’s eerie.

Jeff Garcia, Donovan McNabb, Tony Romo > Randall Cunningham, Jeff George, Duante Culpepper, Kerry Collins

by far. Moss had 2 years with Brady, but had horrible QBs that he made look awesome his whole career. I think TO deserves to be in, but Moss is just the better player to me. Just the way he effected opposing defenses was something I've never seen.