I hate the Eagles

SoBlue128

Reaction score
Tennessee is the big one for me. Philly getting them in Philly and Dallas in Nashville is huge. That’s the first team I look at when I think about Potential losses remaining on our schedule

you guys go there mid December too, brutal

I think the Giants game in NY could be a tricky one. What are your thoughts on that one? It seems like they play y'all pretty tough at home

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think the Giants game in NY could be a tricky one. What are your thoughts on that one? It seems like they play y'all pretty tough at home

I think we match up really well with NYG. If you asked the giants to build an opponent they’d least like to play, it may look similar to us. They hold out and hold out until they get their opportunistic moments. We score early in bunches and never turn the ball over. Can’t know until we play though.

Sydla

Reaction score
I think we match up really well with NYG. If you asked the giants to build an opponent they’d least like to play, it may look similar to us. They hold out and hold out until they get their opportunistic moments. We score early in bunches and never turn the ball over. Can’t know until we play though.

I cant trust a Daniel Jones led team.

Dakota

Reaction score
They do not look the same. Having to go to Green Bay and Minnesota back to back is way tougher than anything on the Eagles schedule, who only get GB at home.
Do you know the difference between "similar" and "the same"? Apparently not.