I hate the new DC.com multimedia channel

BulletBob

The Godfather
Reaction score
Has anyone else had a problem with the iTunes link?

I click on it and nothing happens.

Isn't it supposed to launch the iTunes store from within the iTunes application and allow you to subscribe to the press conferences and such like any other podcast?

:huh:

Everson24

Reaction score
I have dial up and I used to be able to at least listen to the audio stream without it being choppy. I hate the new website.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Everson24;2162107 said:
I have dial up and I used to be able to at least listen to the audio stream without it being choppy. I hate the new website.
Did you try the download button at the top right corner?

How do I download podcast files?

Click on the video/audio you want to download. On the right hand side where the video/audio title and description are is a download link. If you click the download link it will start playing the MP3. You can also right-click the download link and select "Save As" to save the MP3 to your hard drive.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Can anyone give me tips about how to improve audio? I use Comcast Cable Internet and I can barely hear The Lunch Break. Is anyone else having this problem?

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
I don't like it, either. Very frustrating how when it buffers, the stupid counter pops up right in the middle of the screen. Why not at the bottom like most do it?

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;2165417 said:
I don't like it, either. Very frustrating how when it buffers, the stupid counter pops up right in the middle of the screen. Why not at the bottom like most do it?
Is your volume okay on The Lunch Break? I can hear the videos, but the audio stuff like Talking Cowboys and Lunch Break is really low.

Bizwah

Reaction score
I just have all kinds of problems with this audio/visual stuff.

I clicked on Wade's presser and I just got a black screen.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2165441 said:
Is your volume okay on The Lunch Break? I can hear the videos, but the audio stuff like Talking Cowboys and Lunch Break is really low.

That's just their shows. They are on location and their producer sucks, lol.

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;2165407 said:
Can anyone give me tips about how to improve audio? I use Comcast Cable Internet and I can barely hear The Lunch Break. Is anyone else having this problem?

I have my desktop hooked up to Bose speakers and the audio stinks, it's on their end, no worries.

proline

Reaction score
dcfanatic;2161706 said:
Half the time I just DL the audio and skip the video.

Where do you DL the audio from? I haven't found that yet, and I'd rather listen to the audio while I'm reading articles so I don't need the video anyway.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
proline;2165866 said:
Where do you DL the audio from? I haven't found that yet, and I'd rather listen to the audio while I'm reading articles so I don't need the video anyway.

Click the link to load the video into the player. Then up on the right hand corner you will see 'download'. Just hit that link and it should play in your default player. If you want to DL it for later just right click on the 'download' link and use 'save as target'.

VACowboy

Reaction score
I have no problems. I have Comcast Cable. Safari is my browser of choice.

It took me a little bit to get used to, but I love the new site.