I HATE the NFC North!

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
My God I hate living in Iowa. The one time I think I'm going to get my Cowboys since they play against an NFC North team, I'm going to be forced to watch the damn Bears/Eagles game. I hate that worthless division.

Cowboyfan81

Broadcast Guy
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1720532 said:
Thanks man, I already planned on watching it on Sopcast. But I have a 52" HD that I would much rather use. This always happens to me too. 90% of the nation gets the Boys game, yet I'm always in the 10% that doesnt.

If your PC (or laptop) has a tv out, just connect it to the tv.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Cowboyfan81;1720537 said:
If your PC (or laptop) has a tv out, just connect it to the tv.

Unfortunately I dont. I'll be watching on a 15" laptop monitor. Yay for me.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1720544 said:

I'll be right ther with ya buddy

Ren

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1720544 said:

I have to do that every week :(

JerryFan

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1720522 said:
My God I hate living in Iowa. The one time I think I'm going to get my Cowboys since they play against an NFC North team, I'm going to be forced to watch the damn Bears/Eagles game. I hate that worthless division.

I'm right there with you bro. I live in central IL and get the same crap. I was pissed when they moved the kickoff because we would have been played at noon over Tampa Bay vs. Detroit.

SacredStar

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;1720522 said:

I feel your pain.

Fox played the Chicago game for southern Wisconsin. If I had lived 25 miles north of where I do live,the Dallas game would have been on.