I have 4 words to say...

khiladi

Reaction score
windward;1839227 said:
It's nt as if The Patriots lit the world on fire today themselves.

Yeah, but they did right and ran the ball. Maroney had over 100 yards.

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
windward;1840436 said:
They played the same team we beat by 31 at home.

I'm a little confused, I thought someone was saying-"The Pats didn;t look all that good yesterday" and my reply to that was-"They still won" I wasn't sure why someone was mentioning the Pats when they have yet to lose a game

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1840440 said:
I'm a little confused, I thought someone was saying-"The Pats didn;t look all that good yesterday" and my reply to that was-"They still won" I wasn't sure why someone was mentioning the Pats when they have yet to lose a game
They played a bad game against an inferior opponent. So did w, against a slightly less inferior opponent.

But I'm hardly shocked that you're confused. That seems to be par for the course.

Word Mofo

Reaction score
It's too early to put ANYBODY in the SuperBowl, and that included the heralded Patriots. All the talk right now is just that... talk!

SportsAnalyzer

Reaction score
windward;1840465 said:
They played a bad game against an inferior opponent. So did w, against a slightly less inferior opponent.

But I'm hardly shocked that you're confused. That seems to be par for the course.

But there you go against comparing the cowboys to the Pats and they are not on the same level. Especially since they still pulled out the victory

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
SportsAnalyzer;1840491 said:
But there you go against comparing the cowboys to the Pats and they are not on the same level. Especially since they still pulled out the victory
The point is team have bad games, period. If the Patriots played a competent team yesterday, (like the Eagles) they may very well have lost.