I have a bad feeling about this

ghst187

Reaction score
I’m not joking or exaggerating....if JG is coaching the Cowboys next season I will not watch or pay attention to one game all season. There’s no use in getting hopes up again just to be disappointed and no drama...I’m tired of watching a talented team underperform, act unmotivated, and display p poor preparation. I’ll follow them from a distance for the first time in forty years. And I hope to heck folks stop buying tickets because Jerry is not yet getting it. I’m fully convinced every nickel he ever made was pure idiotic luck.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
Listen I think we are freaking over nothing. There are media guys..Sturm, George Dunham, Moore..among 15-20 I follow on Twitter they are all 100% he’s done. I do think there may be a FO component but overall I’d be stunned if he coaches. I think they know who they are targeting so him going through the motions is fine
Will you bet your house Garrett is done coaching here? If so, I will stop freaking out.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Listen I think we are freaking over nothing. There are media guys..Sturm, George Dunham, Moore..among 15-20 I follow on Twitter they are all 100% he’s done. I do think there may be a FO component but overall I’d be stunned if he coaches. I think they know who they are targeting so him going through the motions is fine
I sure hope your right! I was beginning to think Jerry is waiting for other teams to hire any good coaching candidates and then he has one more reason to sell Garrett to the fans.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Jerry will be GM even after his death ( he’ll leave detailed instructions). If Garett continues to be coach , I’ll personally quit the sport. That’s how strongly I feel about it .
If Garrett is the Cowboys coach next year many fans will dump this team for another team and many will stick around to really bash this team while supporting another team. The sad thing is if Garrett were to get extended the Cowboys would probably still sell out every game next season.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
I figured it out. Jerry's kept Garrett around because he's physically compatible enough for Jerry to download himself into Garrett's brain, but his team of scientists hasn't figured out how to do it yet. If Garrett becomes GM, we'll know they worked it out.
Then Garret would immediately be seen saying, "uhhhhh, well uhm, uhhhhhhh, mmmmmm, you um don't have to um spend a lot of time mmmmmm going over and kind of um, aw,um circumcising said mosquito, uhmmmmmm."

Mr_437

Reaction score
I just think everyone is seeing just how poorly run this football team is. This situation is showing why the Cowboys can't win. The culture is has nothing to do with winning football games, it's about business n family relationships.

Now you see why Jaylon acts like he does. Bennett came in here and was like ***, haha.

DLaw said "talent without direction is nothing" it's just nobody thought he was talking Jerry or the culture.

I think now it should be clear to everyone Jerry is the issue with inability winning football games.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
this is where fans make a* of themselves, there have been plenty in the know that has said Garrett had a huge hand in building the roster, especially the OLIne
That's why a think a team like the Giants would be interested. He could build their roster, but then when he failed to win anything substantial, they would get rid of him and bring in someone who knows how to win big games.

Toro9

Reaction score
I've been a die-hard fan for almost 20 years but if Garrett is resigned as HC there's a strong possibility I won't watch games next year unless they are just balling out. Maybe I'm just becoming a fair weather fan.