I have a conspiracy theory and upset

playmakers

Reaction score
When Bledsoe threw that Int to Bryson it was shown that TO ran wide open down the sidelines and if you noticed Bledose pumped that way, well, why didn't he throw it????????? I feel his back was too stiff and couldn't make that throw. The next series he did air it out to Glenn but I think he was forced to throw deep after being down 2 scores as opposed to one. The Bryson int they were driving and down one score and didnt have to throw deep. He was looking to dink and dumped his way for a score because of his back. Im telling you, he was hurt and wasnt throwing deep until he had to. Once we went down 2 scores he didnt have a choice to let it go unless he pulled himself. TO was wide the freak open though, watch the 100 sportscenter highlites. Why would he pump that and not throw it I don't know.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
hooskins said:
So basically he doesn't have heart?

yeah, that's it! from a man who's taken a pounding in his football career, and yet has only missed games caused by a ruptured kidney :rolleyes:

playmakers

Reaction score
No, I like Bledsoe but if he was hurt you have to help the team out and pull yourself. Honest, how wide open was he? Plus, he pumped to him. Put the two together and Im guessing he was injured.

playmakers

Reaction score
So your saying Bledsoe's back had nothing to do with his performance today????

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Um, I was being sarcastic, because I thought the claim was ridiculous.

Whatever you say. You just happened to log on the Cowboyszone as an unbiased Commander fan on the night of a Cowboy melt down, sure, I believe you.

hooskins

Reaction score
playmakers said:
No, I like Bledsoe but if he was hurt you have to help the team out and pull yourself. Honest, how wide open was he? Plus, he pumped to him. Put the two together and Im guessing he was injured.

I doubt it, I mean I think he might have just read the coverage wrong. Maybe he was just trying his best to play through. I mean lets say you guys won the game, then everyone would be cheering Bledsoe for being a warrior playing through pain.

hooskins

Reaction score
JustSayNotoTO said:
Whatever you say. You just happened to log on the Cowboyszone as an unbiased Commander fan on the night of a Cowboy melt down, sure, I believe you.
Ok, don't.

hooskins

Reaction score
playmakers said:
So your saying Bledsoe's back had nothing to do with his performance today????

No I am saying if you all won, and he played through pain he would be hero. It wasn't all his fault, and I still think Romo is overrated, but whatever you guys know best.

playmakers

Reaction score
I dont want to sound like Im ripping te guy but I think his injury had something to do with it/

hooskins

Reaction score
All this talk about him taking himself out would not be an issue if you all won, so basically he was trying his hardest to help you guys win, so I think that is a good thing. When is the last time a QB who got bruised up a bit, sat himself out?

Connection20

Reaction score
playmakers said:
When Bledsoe threw that Int to Bryson it was shown that TO ran wide open down the sidelines and if you noticed Bledose pumped that way, well, why didn't he throw it????????? I feel his back was too stiff and couldn't make that throw. The next series he did air it out to Glenn but I think he was forced to throw deep after being down 2 scores as opposed to one. The Bryson int they were driving and down one score and didnt have to throw deep. He was looking to dink and dumped his way for a score because of his back. Im telling you, he was hurt and wasnt throwing deep until he had to. Once we went down 2 scores he didnt have a choice to let it go unless he pulled himself. TO was wide the freak open though, watch the 100 sportscenter highlites. Why would he pump that and not throw it I don't know.

watch the replay one more time. The Jags were in a Cover 2, at the end you can clearly see the safety that was over the top break on the ball as Bledsoe is throwing. I thought the same thing as you, I have tivo so rewinded a few times. There was a safety there.

However, I do agree that Bledsoe was clearly not feeling well, I think the shot he took diving for the 1st down early in the game had alot more impact than we were led to believe

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
hooskins said:
Um, I was being sarcastic, because I thought the claim was ridiculous.
The claim was not ridiculous. There were reports from the sideline that Bledsoe was working with the trainers getting stretched and showing signs of a possible injury to his back. It is entirely possible that playmakers' assessment was completely accurate. Considering that I also noticed that he did not throw to Owens on that play and also wondered why his theory makes perfect sense.

playmakers

Reaction score
I feel a rifle could have got in there with or without a cover 2 saftey[even though I beileve ya about that saftey]. That throw required a torqing motion and if you have a bad back that would be extremely painful.

Bledose cant take himself out because if he did he might not get his job back with Romo.

hooskins

Reaction score
JackMagist said:
The claim was not ridiculous. There were reports from the sideline that Bledsoe was working with the trainers getting stretched and showing signs of a possible injury to his back. It is entirely possible that playmakers' assessment was completely accurate. Considering that I also noticed that he did not throw to Owens on that play and also wondered why his theory makes perfect sense.

I watched the entire game, I am not disputing that he may have been a bit hurt, but I do not think that is why he didn't air it out to T.O.

JackMagist

The Great Communicator
Reaction score
hooskins said:
I watched the entire game, I am not disputing that he may have been a bit hurt, but I do not think that is why he didn't air it out to T.O.
Ok but just because you ‘don't think’ it had any effect does not make the hypothesis "ridiculous". Especially considering that you admit that he was playing hurt.