I have a conspiracy theory and upset

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
so I guess the only thing that was ridiculous, was Hooskins assertion that playmaker's hypothese was ridiculous ;)

hooskins

Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
so I guess the only thing that was ridiculous, was Hooskins assertion that playmaker's hypothese was ridiculous ;)

haha, very good.

playmakers

Reaction score
Come on guys, you really think it is that ridiculous considering all the data collected here from the game???????

hooskins

Reaction score
I don't know usually I am the voice or reason when it comes to conspiracy theories, expect crazy government ones sometimes, so I guess I am not the best person to ask. Oh yeah, I am a Skins fan too, so I guess that effects in someway?

Connection20

Reaction score
Deon Grant is one hell of a safety, since no one was behind him, and there was no one attacking the seam forcing him toward the middle, I imagine he was PRAYING for Bledsoe to try and make that stick throw (the cover 2 fade as it is called) I highly doubt "I cant make taht throw cause of my back" ever entered Bledsoes mind.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
summerisfunner said:
yeah, that's it! from a man who's taken a pounding in his football career, and yet has only missed games caused by a ruptured kidney :rolleyes:

:laugh2: Ruptured kidney. :lmao2: It was his heart. Mo lewis slammed into his chest. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. Open heart surgery was a very realistic option at one point. He is one tough Bastid though.

Angus

Reaction score
hooskins said:
No I am saying if you all won, and he played through pain he would be hero. It wasn't all his fault, and I still think Romo is overrated, but whatever you guys know best.

Well, if your folks can put Bledsoe on the bench Sunday night you will find out whether Romo is overrated or not.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
thats7 said:
:laugh2: Ruptured kidney. :lmao2: It was his heart. Mo lewis slammed into his chest. They couldn't figure out what was wrong with it. Open heart surgery was a very realistic option at one point. He is one tough Bastid though.

Actually I believe it was a lacerated kidney.

Stautner

Reaction score
playmakers said:
When Bledsoe threw that Int to Bryson it was shown that TO ran wide open down the sidelines and if you noticed Bledose pumped that way, well, why didn't he throw it????????? I feel his back was too stiff and couldn't make that throw. The next series he did air it out to Glenn but I think he was forced to throw deep after being down 2 scores as opposed to one. The Bryson int they were driving and down one score and didnt have to throw deep. He was looking to dink and dumped his way for a score because of his back. Im telling you, he was hurt and wasnt throwing deep until he had to. Once we went down 2 scores he didnt have a choice to let it go unless he pulled himself. TO was wide the freak open though, watch the 100 sportscenter highlites. Why would he pump that and not throw it I don't know.

Number 1 - he didn't see or read the play as well as he could/should have.

Number 2 - TO wasn't quite as open as he appeared on the replay. He was open, no doubt, but you have to realize the DB broke off TO after Bledsoe committed to going the other way, thereby making it appear that TO was even more open than he was.

Seeing and reading everything as an NFL QB isn't as simple as all that, and guys make mistakes.