I have a question of the more experienced members of the Forum

SlammedZero

Reaction score

tumblr_lxxi9c2QVH1qb9slxo7_250.gif

C42

Reaction score
OK. I will fess up to my reasons for posting this. #1 obviously I want to know who these fans of other teams are.

That's it .... period. I appreciate the responses but only one name came when I know of at least one other notorious Iggle fan .... that C 42 or whatever his name is. He is a troller ... sophisticated but yet a troller as is Aerolithe_Lion. I got these 2 pegged.

Now a confession. I do go to a somewhat busy NYG forum but I post only Cowboy specific stuff, generally pointing out BS posted against our Boys. I don't start threads there.
I don't come here to troll, and doubt Aero does either. Just here to talk football. I enjoy outsiders perspectives.

InTheZone

Reaction score
I wouldn't putz- ***** around with this
" FORUM Cat" whose laying down the friendly hint,,,Feller's,,,just sayin',,,er ,,, from past/previous benchings
I'd like to think it had something to do with foruming while drunk...

MonsterD

Quota outta absentia
Reaction score
There was a Giants fan who regularly came here to post about Cowboys/Giants games and such, but he never trolled.

Shunpike, something like that?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've just never understood fans of other teams hanging out on their division rivals forum boards. I have never once, ever, hung out on an Eagles, Commanders, or Giants board. Not even to troll. Yuck.

Their fan bases are a fraction of ours. They just want to talk football b/c their boards aren't active enough to get a dialogue going. C42 is an Eagles fan and good poster on here. He'll defend Wentz but what would you expect?