I have decided to give up on the NFL for a while

cml750

Reaction score
I have not watched the last two games. With all of the crap going on in the NFL right now, I have lost my desire to support it any more at this time. With the handling of the Zeke situation and the issues we are not aloud to talk about here due to the political ramifications, I have soured on the sport I loved for the last 45 years. I do not plan on watching another game this season. Perhaps I will re-evaluate next season but for now I am happy with the Houston Astros being world champs and my Houston Rockets doing so well this season.

haleyrules

Reaction score
Don't give up. Send your complaints to the league office. Its a start. I don't blame you for your concerns. The cure is in the fans hands. Don't watch is an option, for sure, but voicing your concerns via the normal channels also works. The league needs to change and there is certainly more than one way to send the message.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I have not watched the last two games. With all of the crap going on in the NFL right now, I have lost my desire to support it any more at this time. With the handling of the Zeke situation and the issues we are not aloud to talk about here due to the political ramifications, I have soured on the sport I loved for the last 45 years. I do not plan on watching another game this season. Perhaps I will re-evaluate next season but for now I am happy with the Houston Astros being world champs and my Houston Rockets doing so well this season.
Dilly, Dilly!

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score

K, see you this Sunday.

Preoccupied

Reaction score
Don't give up. Send your complaints to the league office. Its a start. I don't blame you for your concerns. The cure is in the fans hands. Don't watch is an option, for sure, but voicing your concerns via the normal channels also works. The league needs to change and there is certainly more than one way to send the message.

I gonna edit this post, add some more sarcasm to it etc , make sure I have an annoying avatar and forum name just to get things spicy........and then paste it on the steelers forum in the "NE after game thread "
and see what happens....:laugh::muttley:

aria

Reaction score
So in other words once you thought the Cowboys had no chance at making the post season you stopped watching. It would have been much more impressive if you had decided to do that after the first game or two.
Dollars to donuts you'll be planted in front of the tv an hour before kickoff if the Cowboys make it to the playoffs.

I'm not trying to be harsh man but c'mon.

Last edited:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Sorry to be harsh but don’t let the door hit you in the *** on the way out. Nice touch leaving a back door back in.