I have lost trust in Jerry

jr40usa

Reaction score
This season ended like most over the last several years. Cowboys fans, I being one of them dissappointed that our team once again has given less than the fans has given them. I can only speak for myself that I spend more time preparing for each week games than the cowboys team and coaches. Which in past years was ok from a fan point of view. After all we had next year to look forward too. But something about the end of this year. Not really believing next year will be any difference. I honestly believe next season might be worst. For the first time I really have lost trust in Jerry.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Why do people always feel a new thread is needed? The 200 already posted on this subject simply aren't enough.

Thick 'N Hearty

Reaction score
Hostile;2550488 said:
Why do people always feel a new thread is needed? The 200 already posted on this subject simply aren't enough.

It's therapeutic for some. Another chance to get into with you like Taber and that other yahew the other day.

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Hostile;2550488 said:

I guess I may be as guilty as anyone, but I think it's about time we stop :horse:.