I have no creds ever again to Post a PLAT. so no more

Kwyn

Reaction score
Better read the whole thread before posting, there was no hate involved.

I'm sure your contribution to this site is stellar.
Just because later you backed off a bit doesn’t mean that your initial reply wasn’t mean spirited.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You had cred before? ;) ….I will not ban you if you make another prediction…..should you be wrong yet again, I will certainly ban you…;) . . . You could very well be the reason behind this mess.
yep just like my wife....everything is my fault....its nice to feel at home .....and i did ask Reality if i could back out of my very emotional demand

i said....still believe we can turn it around....and if anyone can right his ship i think Dak can...but he does need help...hope he willingly takes

pay cut to show his desire to want a better team that he needs?....it would show perseverance.....oh do i live in dream world?...no doubt

that is where us Homers live.....not a bad place at all.....glad you brought back the ol profile pic too:D

CWR

Reaction score
Dear fellow zoners---- i have lost all creds to ever Post again any PLAt guarantee....if i get crazy and Post one i demand to be banned for life

May you all have a better week then you might think

GORICO

Screw these guys, post em if you got em. You're still 3-2 for the season. Last 2 years you've been on fire.

I'm not sure I want to live in a world without plats.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
Dear fellow zoners---- i have lost all creds to ever Post again any PLAt guarantee....if i get crazy and Post one i demand to be banned for life

GORICO
Aww com'on Rico give us a least a bronze one.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

GORICO
I hope you can find it in you to come out of retirement. Most of the people on this board have had their takes proven horrendously wrong before.

The Plat will live on in our hearts.

BleedSilverandBlue

Curator of Excellent Takes
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
weird. if you were over it just ignore it? personally always brought a smile to my face
The way some people behave on this site is truly bizarre. To actually be upset by a weekly thread that is purely for fun is pretty weak.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
weird. if you were over it just ignore it? personally always brought a smile to my face
LoL, he literally made a thread about why he wouldn't make such threads anymore. Talking about attention grabbing? I basically just replied "thanks" until you touchy people came along.

So only positive posts are allowed here? Must have missed the disclaimer I guess. ;) For all I care he can do whatever he likes, but since he wanted to go out with leaving a note I said thanks.

Qcard

Reaction score

GORICO
Week 5 Blues!!

Get Your PLAT Up!

Never cater to the fringe elements.

Your Posts along with "Game Day Menu" post are Forum Classics!!!

Reactions: CWR

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

GORICO
It's just good fun...we can always use more of it around here.

Brax

Reaction score

GORICO
Lighten up it’s all in fun just like CZ. Keep the predictions coming.