I hope a team calls my team and gives my team a player that will help us win the Super Bowl

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Bro you gotta hang onto that card. IMHO depending on how old the card is you might be entitled to a lifetime of dumping on the Clown show whenever and however you want. That is what I use my card for. I feel like I have earned it.

Gambit

Reaction score
It's not uncommon for teams to call other teams about players they'd like to trade.

In fact, SF did just that with Trey Lance.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score
It's not uncommon for teams to call other teams about players they'd like to trade.

In fact, SF did just that with Trey Lance.
I know but to announce that you're not making any calls to help your team is beyond stupid. So they're not interested in any players out there? They're not going to call Titans about Derrick Henry?

Maybe the Titans are taking an approach of we'll wait for teams to call us. So then you just blew a chance to have him. He's just an example I'm not saying it must be Derrick Henry.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
no way in hell are the Chiefs gonna trade us Mahomes…….
Well now, that may depend on a certain singer lady. She may tell the team to trade That TE to us. Because she rather do concerts at Jerry World in the winter than in KC.

Mahomes can come along for the ride if he wants. :muttley:

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
I hate it when we are just a player away from being SB bound but Jerry has the audacity to feel we good. SMDH...

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate it when we are just a player away from being SB bound but Jerry has the audacity to feel we good. SMDH...
But how do we know we are a player away. I will take the teams word over any fan or even the fake fans. :laugh:

Yes I would like if they made a few moves. But not going to go full melt down mode if they don’t.

Kumala808

Reaction score
Jerry can easily call to seek a trade but he is doing so the return won't be too much

NeonNinja

Dash28
Reaction score
But how do we know we are a player away. I will take the teams word over any fan or even the fake fans. :laugh:

Yes I would like if they made a few moves. But not going to go full melt down mode if they don’t.
Yeah, great track record! Jerry knows best, guys.

rambo2

Reaction score
I know but to announce that you're not making any calls to help your team is beyond stupid. So they're not interested in any players out there? They're not going to call Titans about Derrick Henry?

Maybe the Titans are taking an approach of we'll wait for teams to call us. So then you just blew a chance to have him. He's just an example I'm not saying it must be Derrick Henry.
He didn't say that he wouldn’t make calls. Some good advice would be to not pay attention to what he says if it upsets you.

rambo2

Reaction score
You're a Jerry Jones supporter, your IQ is very low.

Some of us like the Cowboys despite Jerry being the owner because we were fans before he was here.
My IQ isn't low. I was a fan long before you were.

InDakEyeBack

Reaction score

The point is you don't go on a record and say you're not making any phone calls and that teams can call him. That comes across as arrogant.

Is there not a player out there that they like? Why would you refuse to make any calls to try to get that player. Makes absolutely no sense.

Rajveer

Reaction score
This ownership is not going to get us anything. We are slum dog millionaires.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I HATE the Eagles. But Howie doesn't seem to mind making phone calls and reaching out for potential players. I just hope this was a smoke screen by Jerry.

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
Bro you gotta hang onto that card. IMHO depending on how old the card is you might be entitled to a lifetime of dumping on the Clown show whenever and however you want. That is what I use my card for. I feel like I have earned it.
1975 for me... is that an old enough card?

wecasa

Reaction score
They made their moves acquiring cooks, Gilmore and Lance. I dont think another player is gonna put them over the top. Any player that would is gonna cost too much in draft picks.