I hope a team calls my team and gives my team a player that will help us win the Super Bowl

Gambit

Reaction score
The point is you don't go on a record and say you're not making any phone calls and that teams can call him. That comes across as arrogant.

Is there not a player out there that they like? Why would you refuse to make any calls to try to get that player. Makes absolutely no sense.
More than once over the years Jerry has said one thing 24 hours later did the exact opposite.

Would you have preferred a list of teams he wants to call and which players specifically do teams could prep for his call?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah, great track record! Jerry knows best, guys.
Better than most people on here that think they know everything.
And Jerry is going by other’s opinions as well. But that means squat to the ones that think they know everything as well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The point is you don't go on a record and say you're not making any phone calls and that teams can call him. That comes across as arrogant.

Is there not a player out there that they like? Why would you refuse to make any calls to try to get that player. Makes absolutely no sense.
And you believe him. So he is not making phone calls. Does not mean the Will McClay or Stephen are not.

ChuckA1

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
They made their moves acquiring cooks, Gilmore and Lance. I dont think another player is gonna put them over the top. Any player that would is gonna cost too much in draft picks.
Well, a back like Henry may just be what the redzone problems need.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
They made their moves acquiring cooks, Gilmore and Lance. I dont think another player is gonna put them over the top. Any player that would is gonna cost too much in draft picks.
I agree that I don't think a single player puts us over the top.