I hope I am wrong but I feel we would have had a better chance of winning next week

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Not only no, but hell no. This team needed a huge confidence boost going into next week. They know what’s on the line in Philly regardless how today’s games went, so losing would not have helped at all IMO.

leeblair

Reaction score
we lost our 4th straight game to the rams today. I feel that way because we would have been the underdog like we were last year in Philly and coming off a losing streak. Now we will be favored and the philly media is going to remind wentz he has never beaten the cowboys along with the other players and then they will come out with something to prove. Maybe I am wrong but I just would have preferred to be the underdog on the road for the division instead of the favored. All that will do is motivate the eagles to come out especially since we already beat them.

Am I alone in feeling this way?
No, I think another loss would've killed what little was left of the Cowboys spirits.
Philadelphia is as bad as the Cowboys, so I doubt they will play well.
Just another mediocre season.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
The Eagles suck. They're a bad, bad team. Three horrible teams in a row and they go 2-1, with both wins going down to the wire.

Even if they do play hard, they basically have no weapons left on offense.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The Eagles suck. They're a bad, bad team. Three horrible teams in a row and they go 2-1, with both wins going down to the wire.

Even if they do play hard, they basically have no weapons left on offense.

They are doing a good job of manufacturing offense with the scheme. They will come out with their hair on fire but if Dallas can get a double digit lead the game is probably over.

Garrett is done anyway and so is marinelli but to lose to this eagles team would be really bad.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
we lost our 4th straight game to the rams today. I feel that way because we would have been the underdog like we were last year in Philly and coming off a losing streak. Now we will be favored and the philly media is going to remind wentz he has never beaten the cowboys along with the other players and then they will come out with something to prove. Maybe I am wrong but I just would have preferred to be the underdog on the road for the division instead of the favored. All that will do is motivate the eagles to come out especially since we already beat them.

For this to happen we would be in 2nd place and have to win the last 2. As it is now we win the division with a win next week and the result of the last game doesn’t matter.

TWOK11

Reaction score
We’re the better team, no question. Tackle, limit mistakes and turnovers, we’ll win. The Eagles are a bad team.

Not just that, they’re a bad team devastated by injuries.

They could be missing almost HALF their starters next week.

Stargazing

Reaction score

I totally get where your coming from. Now all week we have to read and hear about how well the Cowboys played and how we overrate every single win and how now these players all week will read and hear how good they are and now its def possible to make a playoff run. Ugh. Its drives me crazy. This team plays their worse football when the nation is kissing their ***. For once I would like our front office to say hey slpw down. Its only one game and we have alot to prove still. I just dont get why we need to kisd this teams *** after a win. They never learn. Its the culture. These players are told over and over how great they are after accomplishing nothing in the long run. Its so so frustrating. Its funny how one game no gives the whole Cowboy nation hope. Also now these players will be told how great they are and put their head on the pillow tonight like they have accomplished something. Ugh........count me out. Im not part of the bandwagon.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
I totally get where your coming from. Now all week we have to read and hear about how well the Cowboys played and how we overrate every single win and how now these players all week will read and hear how good they are and now its def possible to make a playoff run. Ugh. Its drives me crazy. This team plays their worse football when the nation is kissing their ***. For once I would like our front office to say hey slpw down. Its only one game and we have alot to prove still. I just dont get why we need to kisd this teams *** after a win. They never learn. Its the culture. These players are told over and over how great they are after accomplishing nothing in the long run. Its so so frustrating. Its funny how one game no gives the whole Cowboy nation hope. Also now these players will be told how great they are and put their head on the pillow tonight like they have accomplished something. Ugh........count me out. Im not part of the bandwagon.

Too many smiles on the sideline tonight like they dont know next week is what matters

RodeoJake

Reaction score
Brad just said on the post game that the Coaches spent the week holding players accountable and calling out their poor performances and it worked.

I would expect they take this approach the rest of the way.

They're just now doing that? I suppose they were just pointing out their few good plays previously?

endersdragon

Reaction score
Can't see us losing next week, we are generally decent at shutting down tight ends and that is all they have on offense.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Philly was gifted the win this week by the officials. Two HUGE personal foul roughing calls. Hopefully the refs play it square next week.

Chuck 54

Reaction score

Totally wrong! When you are on a losing streak, you fight hard but almost expect to lose, waiting for something bad to happen, and in adversity, you think, “here we go again.” When you win a big game and dominate, you start to believe you can do anything. We protected the ball, avoided penalties, executed on both sides of the ball, and made tackles. Now our guys believe that’s the recipe, not trying harder and doing too much, just do your part.

Sydla

Reaction score
That Eagles team is straight up not good. Their defense has been bit up by two mediocre offenses the last two weeks (well for the first half against the Giants) and needed two 2nd half comebacks to beat said bad teams.

And we are healthier.

There is zero excuse for not winning this game and getting that playoff spot. Zero.