I hope we are wearing the white uni's

Padd

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bears wear their black jersey's at home? I think they do but I am not certain. Whatever happened to the term "home white's"? I think us and Miami are the only teams left in the league that wear home whites.

dallasfaniac

Reaction score
Depends on the time of year too. Teams in warm cities tend to wear the white uni's to stay cool; in cold cities they tend to wear dark to stay warm.

Their opponents aren't so lucky....

WarC

Reaction score
The Chargers wear their white's at home a lot, probably due to the heat factor like faniac mentioned.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Padd;1659193 said:
Does anyone know if the Bears wear their black jersey's at home? I think they do but I am not certain. Whatever happened to the term "home white's"? I think us and Miami are the only teams left in the league that wear home whites.
It's dark blue, not black. I believe the Bears always wear their dark jerseys at home. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Achozen

Sounds From The Lair
Reaction score
Hostile;1659231 said:
Our road blues are the best looking jerseys anywhere.
Too bad they're cursed.

(Even though we won last week.)

Doomsday101

Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1659260 said:
Too bad they're cursed.

I don't think this group of players know anything about the so called dark jersey curse. I have always found it funny to begin with, uniforms do not win or lose games the players inside them do. :laugh2:

CowboyMike

Stay Thirsty, My Friends
Reaction score
The two teams that always wear their white jerseys at home are the Dallas Cowboys and the Washington Commanders.

Tex Schramm started it so the home fans could see different colors every week. When Joe Gibbs took over the Commanders the first time, he decided he wanted to copy us, mainly so we'd have to wear our blue jerseys when we see them.

Likewise, the eagles like to wear their whites at home when we visit them, to force us into the blue. The giants do the same sometimes, but not as often.

Several teams like to do this to us as well. Carolina is one, however i think they wear their whites at home pretty often as well.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
dangerdoom4124;1659260 said:
Too bad they're cursed.

Yeah I don't believe in curses on jerseys and never have.

Cochese

Benched
Reaction score
Chocolate Lab;1659229 said:
They wore white last week at home against the Chiefs...

True, they also have orange jerseys they bust out on occasion.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Chocolate Lab;1659229 said:
They wore white last week at home against the Chiefs...
Okay, my bad. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing us in our blues again. We looked pretty good in them on a Sunday night last season in Carolina. Hope the results are the same.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
JustSayNotoTO;1659292 said:
True, they also have orange jerseys they bust out on occasion.
Remember what they wore against us in that Thanksgiving contest a few years ago? That was butt ugly. It's a wonder our Boyz could concentrate on the game at hand with that monstrosity across from them. But we won, so hey.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Boyzmamacita;1659298 said:
Okay, my bad. Actually I wouldn't mind seeing us in our blues again. We looked pretty good in them on a Sunday night last season in Carolina. Hope the results are the same.

Dallas wore white in the 2006 game at Carolina.

trickblue

Not Old School...Old Testament...
Reaction score
Hostile;1659277 said:
Yeah I don't believe in curses on jerseys and never have.

23372191.jpg

"You will soon be tasered, bro"...