I hope you enjoyed it this year. 13-3!!!!

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Now that we've reached that pinnacle and the guys who built this team are gone, it's down hill from here.

Wade's a proven loser. It's just another year we and he can't struggle down the stretch and can't win when it counts the most.

And now with Jerry being large and charge again, good luck trying to add solid pieces to this team and build on it.

But hey, we were 13-3!!!!

Who cares if we couldn't win a meaningful game past November. What a joke. :bang2:

ologan

Reaction score
I guess it's been nice knowing ya,Bach! See Ya later....Buh Bye!!!!

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
Parcells is the one who built this team back up after the three straight 5-11 seasons.

With him and our top personnel men gone and with the loser at HC and a joke for a GM, yeah, we have a real bright future. Can't even win one freaking playoff game with homefield advantage. Just wait til we put together a few of Jerry's patented drafts. woohoo.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
I just knew you would post some drivel like this. Some people just thrive on negativity, I guess.

This team has very few holes and these holes can be addressed THIS OFFSEASON. Add a corner and another WR plus another year of experience for Romo, Barber, Witten, Ware and the other very talented players on this roster and it's very hard for me to think that this team will not be a contender next season.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bach;1899852 said:
Parcells is the one who built this team back up after the three straight 5-11 seasons.

With him and our top personnel men gone and with the loser at HC and a joke for a GM, yeah, we have a real bright future. Can't even win one freaking playoff game with homefield advantage. Just wait til we put together a few of Jerry's patented drafts. woohoo.

Wait.. what playoff game did Parcells win here in 4 years? Oh that's right, not a single one. And when did he even get home-field advantage... Oh, that's right, he didn't. And when did he collapse in December... oh that's right.. every year here...

woo hoo for Parcells... Please man... Tony Sparano, Parcell's guy, obviously couldn't coach this offensive line to be dominant.. they got abused the whole second half...

StylisticS

Reaction score
theogt;1899933 said:
Why are you still around?

Seriously. He was making these posts 2 weeks ago and it was annoying then and it's annoying now.

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
windward;1899907 said:
I just knew you would post some drivel like this. Some people just thrive on negativity, I guess.

This team has very few holes and these holes can be addressed THIS OFFSEASON. Add a corner and another WR plus another year of experience for Romo, Barber, Witten, Ware and the other very talented players on this roster and it's very hard for me to think that this team will not be a contender next season.

You still trying to convince everyone we haven't been struggling since the Green Bay game?

Some of you just love to bury your heads in the sand while attacking anyone who sees the reality of the situation.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Bach;1899852 said:

Parcell' built a slow defense and it shows. This is why we can't cover in the zones properly. Our LBrs are slow... I love Ellis and he gave us a good year, but once again, it's not CONSISTANT pressure.

Wanna know what consistant pressure is, refer back to the NYG game today in the 3rd and 4th quarter, when Romo was running for his life constantly. That's consistant pressure.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
I did enjoy the year. Watching a QB play the game with joy. Witten running 40 yards without a helmet. Winning the NFC East. Barber absolutely running through people.

I enjoyed every bit of that, and 13-3 too.

My displeasure with the game today doesn't have to be part of my joy with the season overall.

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
windward;1899907 said:
You definitely have some nice pieces. What's the deal with TO, do you have him under contract still? I have to think that TO at 100% would have made the difference today.

Cajuncowboy

Preacher From The Black Lagoon
Reaction score
Wow! It seems like there may be more Poser Cowboy fans than real ones on here right now. I mean look at all these stupid threads.

stealth

Benched
Reaction score
Bach;1899959 said:
You still trying to convince everyone we haven't been struggling since the Green Bay game?

Some of you just love to bury your heads in the sand while attacking anyone who sees the reality of the situation.

what if the refs didn't blow the offsides call on the giants' first drive, you wouldn't have said crap all.
Funny how things work out.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bach;1899959 said:

Why are you still here?

khiladi

Reaction score
Clove;1899981 said:
Parcell' built a slow defense and it shows. This is why we can't cover in the zones properly. Our LBrs are slow...

Here here... maybe that is why Roy ballooned in the first place and lost his play-making ability, especially in zone coverage...

khiladi

Reaction score
Bach;1899959 said:

No, because you compared this to Parcells who struggled every year in December and didn't win a single playoff game... You hold Parcells to a different standard than Phillips, but it is Parcells players that suck at zone coverage, especially HIS LBs...

And Tony Sparano is Parcell's guy and TS couldn't get the OL to pass protect worth a damn in the second half...

Skinsmaniac

Boycotting Snyder since 2009
Reaction score
Clove;1899981 said:
Parcell' built a slow defense and it shows. This is why we can't cover in the zones properly. Our LBrs are slow... I love Ellis and he gave us a good year, but once again, it's not CONSISTANT pressure.

Wanna know what consistant pressure is, refer back to the NYG game today in the 3rd and 4th quarter, when Romo was running for his life constantly. That's consistant pressure.
To be fair very few teams have the ability to provide consistent pressure. The Giants couldn't do it in the first half, and the Patriots don't really get after people I don't believe. I don't know that you can expect consistent pressure on the passer from a defense - the offense gets paid too. You just have to be able to get enough so that the passer gets rid of the ball quicker than he would like because he is worried about the pass rush, even if the pass rush isn't there on that particular play.