I hope you enjoyed it this year. 13-3!!!!

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Bach;1899959 said:
You still trying to convince everyone we haven't been struggling since the Green Bay game?

Some of you just love to bury your heads in the sand while attacking anyone who sees the reality of the situation.
It amazes me that so called Cowboy fans take pleasure in the fact we lost because their predictions of doom and gloom happen to come true

Rock on, brother. Rock on.

sigh.....

Bach

Benched
Reaction score
khiladi;1900022 said:
No, because you compared this to Parcells who struggled every year in December and didn't win a single playoff game... You hold Parcells to a different standard than Parcells, but it is Parcells players that suck at zone coverage, especially HIS LBs...

I know Parcells had his trouble here as coach. That's not the issue. The deal is he did a fairly good job in personnel and in taking a 5-11 team to the playoffs.

I don't know if we would've won a playoff game with him here or not. He chose to leave and that's his deal. I do know we wouldn't have had a playoff team if it were Jerry and Lacewell making all the decisions the last 5 years if Parcells hadn't been here. That's the point. We got the talent here to get us this far by having Parcells and Ireland here.

Now who is here to get us to the top?

Jerry? Please.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Bach;1900063 said:
I know Parcells had his trouble here as coach. That's not the issue. The deal is he did a fairly good job in personnel and in taking a 5-11 team to the playoffs.

I don't know if we would've won a playoff game with him here or not. He chose to leave and that's his deal. I do know we wouldn't have had a playoff team if it were Jerry and Lacewell making all the decisions the last 5 years if Parcells hadn't been here. That's the point. We got the talent here to get us this far by having Parcells and Ireland here.

Jerry? Please.
Why are you still here? Jerry's not going anywhere. But you can leave.

khiladi

Reaction score
Bach;1900063 said:

Jerry? Please.

No the point is you said Wade can't win in the playoffs, yet BP couldn't win in the playoffs. AT least Wade took this team farther than BP did, with BPs own players.

Your act is tiring.

And the biggest reason we lost today was because of the offensive line, which is the responsibility of Tony SParano, who is a BP guy.

Miles Austin was wide open on a perfect play call by Garrett, but the OL didn't do jack. TO had his man beat on the long bomb, but Romo couldn't step into his throw because of the pressure of the Giants line...

DWhite Fan

It ain't over 'til it's over
Reaction score
Hostile;1899985 said:
I did enjoy the year. Watching a QB play the game with joy. Witten running 40 yards without a helmet. Winning the NFC East. Barber absolutely running through people.

I enjoyed every bit of that, and 13-3 too.

My displeasure with the game today doesn't have to be part of my joy with the season overall.

:hammer:
If everyone in her had been told in August that:
1. we would win 13 games
2. win our division
3. beat the Giants twice
4. score over 450 points
5. Romo would have the best single season by a Cowboys QB in team history
6. Owens woulds catch 15 TD
7. Dallas would place 12 players in the Pro Bowl
and so on.......who would have not been thrilled? We would have all been falling over ourselves with glee. I know losing hurt today. I am upset just like everyone else. But come on, we are not that far from a Super Bowl title. Dallas will licks it's wounds and come back stronger next season. Wait and see...that is for those of us who choose not ot jump off the ledge. To the rest, I say good bye and good riddence:starspin

DallasFanSince86

Pessimism Sucks
Reaction score
DWhite Fan;1900424 said:
If everyone in her had been told in August that:
1. we would win 13 games
2. win our division
3. beat the Giants twice
4. score over 450 points
5. Romo would have the best single season by a Cowboys QB in team history
6. Owens woulds catch 15 TD
7. Dallas would place 12 players in the Pro Bowl
and so on.......who would have not been thrilled? We would have all been falling over ourselves with glee. I know losing hurt today. I am upset just like everyone else. But come on, we are not that far from a Super Bowl title. Dallas will licks it's wounds and come back stronger next season. Wait and see...that is for those of us who choose not ot jump off the ledge. To the rest, I say good bye and good riddence:starspin
I agree with everything in this post. People need to calm down around here. I am tired of all the doom and gloom.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
Parcells was a fat loser POS. Wade did more with this team than Parcells ever could. Parcells is the one who drafted all the stupid players we have and the ones that play out of position and the ones who can't even get on the practice field. I blame this loss more on Parcell's players than I do the coaching staff. Parcells won't do a damn thing in Miami either. The only reason Parcells ever won a thing was because of Lawrence Taylor and Bill Belichick.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Cajuncowboy;1899991 said:
Wow! It seems like there may be more Poser Cowboy fans than real ones on here right now. I mean look at all these stupid threads.

Some of these people root harder for the team to suck so they can be "right" than they do for the team.

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
Jump off the bandwagon *****. Go find another team to pretend to like. You wont be missed