I joined this site 17 years ago

jwitten82

Reaction score
June of 2007, I was 15 when I joined, but turned 16 later on that year. I had just finished my freshman year in high school.

Crazy how fast it went, so many things have changed, and so many people have come and gone. My life hasnt turned out the way I thought it would, thought Id have a family by now, guess it's not in the cards. Just crazy how fast time flies. Definitely thought Id see more success from the Cowboys in that time lol

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well man, I thought I'd be a single millionaire dating the top models on my yacht. Now I have a family and haven't slept for more than 4 hours straight in ages.

The grass is always greener on the other side bro! Enjoy life as much as you can. :)

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
June of 2007, I was 15 when I joined, but turned 16 later on that year. I had just finished my freshman year in high school.

Crazy how fast it went, so many things have changed, and so many people have come and gone. My life hasnt turned out the way I thought it would, thought Id have a family by now, guess it's not in the cards. Just crazy how fast time flies. Definitely thought Id see more success from the Cowboys in that time lol
Don't say it's not in the cards if that's what you want. You're plenty young enough to still do that (and you should, with the right person of course). In fact, you're at a great age for it.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

One of my favorite lyrics is from Concrete Blonde:

In the morning, when the light
Comes creeping in around my eyes
Another future falls behind
The one I had in mind

It's very relatable to pretty much everyone, I'd guess.

Vtwin

Safety third
Reaction score

I met my future wife at the same age you are now. Wasn't looking, just happened. Looking back, had I gotten married earlier I'd probably have an ex-wife.