I Just Called the One Cardinals Fan I Know

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
He's my landscaper, Ian. Known him for 15 years. Faithful through thick and thin.

He is in tears, too emotional to talk.

Him I respect. The bandwagon pieces of trash in this state I have no respect for.

He's coming to do the landscape tomorrow and asked if I would have time to talk. I told him hell yes.

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I didn't care who won because I dont want either to win the SB. Now I pray the Cardinals get crushed by whoever it may be, the Steelers or the Ravens.

JBS

Reaction score
tell me you were NOT rooting for philly in this game..please.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
That is so great ..... I am very happy for the true Card fans.

Yoshimitsu

Lurch
Reaction score
I really respect fans that stick with their team when **** is good and **** is bad.

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
good for him.

Good fans deserve good things and the cardinals have a good group of guys on that team and a good staff.

Congrats to them. I hope they find a way to beat baltimore.

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
ajk23az;2586624 said:
I didn't care who won because I dont want either to win the SB. Now I pray the Cardinals get crushed by whoever it may be, the Steelers or the Ravens.

Pray for the Ravens to win and then crush the Cardinals. I can't stomach the thought of the Steelers winning another SB.

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Hostile;2586614 said:
He's my landscaper, Ian. Known him for 15 years. Faithful through thick and thin.

Him I respect. The bandwagon pieces of trash in this state I have no respect for.

He's coming to do the landscape tomorrow and asked if I would have time to talk. I told him hell yes.

I was asking you about the Cards fan in the game thread. Yeah, the few, Die-hard Cards fans do deserve this. Says congrats to him on behalf of us board members and thanks for sticking it to Eagles again :D

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Tell him we are happy for him and his team, from CZ...

Dallaslullaby

Reaction score
Hostile;2586614 said:

Your a class act hos

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
19 1/2 years I have been in this state.

Ian is the one Cardinals fan in Tucson that I actually know. He is a die hard. He even calls his Landscape Company, Cardinal Landscaping.

He deserves something like this. If they win, I am going to buy him a Cardinals Super Bowl Cap. I am telling him that tomorrow. I will do that out of sheer respect.

Batman

Reaction score
Hostile,

What would you do if I sent you an Arizona Cardinals hat?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
I'm loving it because my boss was picking Philly to win the SB.

Hos tell Ian congrats for me.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
CowboyFan74;2586668 said:
Tell him we are happy for him and his team, from CZ...

I'll second that. I hope they win it all. Screw the AFC.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Could you imagine what this board would be like if we went to SB? OMG Reality would be in serious poo poo.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I am happy for the real Cards fans. They deserve this. I'm thrilled they're getting this feeling while the Eagles will be going home having choked in an NFC Title game again.