WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister said:
Well tell Darren we said hello :D
Will do.

Darren is such a honey poo. He will forever reside in my dreams. We just gotta do something about that wife of his...:p:

jacs

I'd Hit It
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
SLEEP I've ever had in a long time....:zzz:

School has had me sleep deprived for the last month or so. Knowing how supportive you guys are, I wanted to share that with you all. :D

i woke up had some food went to sleep like 12 pm and i just woke up http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v194/dmxinsd/buttrock.gif

i miss school because i got most i sleep when i was there :banghead: and now with work and all i dont get much :banghead:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane said:
There is a pretty good pizza place out here WG - http://www.greektonys.com/

I highly recommend the Pie Slama Jama. Two or three pieces are all most people can eat in one sitting.
Aww Duane, that's way on the north side. :( I live off 45S and the beltway. I need more than pizza to drive way up there. Shoot. I'm just gonna have to swing by there when I'm heading up to FW.

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Woody'sGirl said:
Perv...:)

j/k....That's why I put it like that. Should I be banned for posting a misleading title on a thread.

Not in this forum :)

Duane

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Aww Duane, that's way on the north side. :( I live off 45S and the beltway. I need more than pizza to drive way up there. Shoot. I'm just gonna have to swing by there when I'm heading up to FW.
My brother and sister in law live near you then. They're off of Almeda Genoa.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Duane said:
My brother and sister in law live near you then. They're off of Almeda Genoa.
Yep, that's the area. My exit is just past that and is the first exit off the beltway, going west.

I got a friend who used to live in Spring, but she moved to Atascocita about two months ago and I do get my hair done over by Willowbrook mall. So who knows I may find a reason or two to go up that way. That pizza did look good and I luv trying new food...:)

zorg222

nose picker
Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
SLEEP I've ever had in a long time....:zzz:

School has had me sleep deprived for the last month or so. Knowing how supportive you guys are, I wanted to share that with you all. :D

congratulations! I think we need to have a party:D

:beer2:

Hoov

Reaction score
Woody'sGirl said:
Yep, that's the area. My exit is just past that and is the first exit off the beltway, going west.

I got a friend who used to live in Spring, but she moved to Atascocita about two months ago and I do get my hair done over by Willowbrook mall. So who knows I may find a reason or two to go up that way. That pizza did look good and I luv trying new food...:)

my brothers live in atascocita, i'll let you know when im in town for a visit. that will be one more reason for you to go up that way.;)