I just listened to the Bradie James interview this morning

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I gotta say this whoopin may have been really good for us in the long run.

From everything i've heard about the players they sound like they are eating their own slice of humble pie.

I believe we have a hungry team and a team thats eager to learn. Seeing how those guys take care of business, dont beat themselves, and just overall play big in bigtime games lets a team like ours know what it takes.

Im not hearing any excuses, im not hearing anyone point any blame on anyone. The only thing I hear is the guys saying they got beat by a better team.

These guys are focused for Minnesotta and ready to go. All these guys are EAGER to get back on the field and get this taste out of their mouth (Humble Pie).

I expect for us to bounce back big this week. I expect that this team comes back after the bye and shows what they got.

I truly believe this team can become so much better the longer this season goes on.

It should be fun to watch.

Real1st

Nikola Tesla
Reaction score
another thing is after this minn game im glad we get a bye week so they can rest up.. we have a tough divisional schedule coming up and we are getting some guys back..

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I know this is an over-used term, but this next game will go a long way in telling the character of this team.

If we are resilient enough to bounce back after the loss in the "Duel in Dallas", the "Battle in Big D", and take care of business against Minn., it will show the maturity of this team and that they have big things in their future plans.

If we lose, it brings all of the other division teams right back even with us.

Chocolate Lab

Run-loving Dino
Reaction score
Yeah, I get the sense that this beating was almost a bonding experience for the guys, unlike last year at say New Orleans or the Eagles when it seemed like things were unraveling. Part of that was from T.O.'s press conference last night where he was as team-oriented as I've ever heard him. It just seemed like part of that was coming from the locker room immediately following the game.

Reaction score
I hope this lights a fire under this team's *** and from here on out the boys just put massive whoopins on everyone in sight. Then bring on the pats again for some revenge.

airmobile

Reaction score
CATCH17;1711286 said:
I gotta say this whoopin may have been really good for us in the long run.

From everything i've heard about the players they sound like they are eating their own slice of humble pie.

I believe we have a hungry team and a team thats eager to learn. Seeing how those guys take care of business, dont beat themselves, and just overall play big in bigtime games lets a team like ours know what it takes.

Im not hearing any excuses, im not hearing anyone point any blame on anyone. The only thing I hear is the guys saying they got beat by a better team.

These guys are focused for Minnesotta and ready to go. All these guys are EAGER to get back on the field and get this taste out of their mouth (Humble Pie).

I expect for us to bounce back big this week. I expect that this team comes back after the bye and shows what they got.

I truly believe this team can become so much better the longer this season goes on.

It should be fun to watch.

That's what people on these boards say after every ***-whooping. The hope is never justified.

superpunk

Reaction score
airmobile;1711445 said:
That's what people on these boards say after every ***-whooping.

You seem qualified to make such sweeping generalizations.

I think that I shall listen more intently to your thoughts on this matter.

Kangaroo

Reaction score
Yea another team with a horrible QB is not what this defense needs to play. The game plan for minny is easy stop the Man child from running wild.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
airmobile;1711445 said:
That's what people on these boards say after every ***-whooping. The hope is never justified.

You must be talking about the past because last time I checked we are 5-1 buddy so EAT THAT!

If you cant tell this team is different from others, than well, you might be clueless.

MichaelWinicki

"You want some?"
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
WoodysGirl;1711453 said:
So exactly what did Bradie say?

That's what the hell I'm wonderin...

I don't what is a quote and what is opinion on the part of the poster! LOL!

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
airmobile;1711445 said:

You joined the forum 15 days ago ...... which banned troll are you to know so much about this forum?

InmanRoshi

Zone Scribe
Reaction score
Wade sounded like he was in absolute disbelief that we couldn't win a shootout with the Patriots in the post game press conference. Like he was astonished that they could score at will against our defense. That kind of told me that the coaches AND players had a lil' bit of an over inflated opinion of the team. New England did us a favor by giving us a real measuring stick to contrast ourselves to, if we have Superbowl caliber aspirations.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
InmanRoshi;1711824 said:
Wade sounded like he was in absolute disbelief that we couldn't win a shootout with the Patriots in the post game press conference. Like he was astonished that they could score at will against our defense. That kind of told me that the coaches AND players had a lil' bit of an over inflated opinion of the team. New England did us a favor by giving us a real measuring stick to contrast ourselves to, if we have Superbowl caliber aspirations.

I agree. We have been brought back down to earth. Wade looked rather Parcellish most of the game.;)

cowboyz

Reaction score
Dave_in-NC;1711914 said:
I agree. We have been brought back down to earth. Wade looked rather Parcellish most of the game.;)
maybe he was expecting a game like his chargers did against the patriots?

i thought defensively they called a pretty good game, but the guys gotta be able to get to the qb by beating people.

i mean what else can you ask for besides 3rd and long?

daboys79

Reaction score
MichaelWinicki;1711463 said:
That's what the hell I'm wonderin...

I don't what is a quote and what is opinion on the part of the poster! LOL!

Is that english??