I just realized we play the Rams and Wade Phillips after this

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
On 12/15 karma comes full circle. Get ready guys it ain't gonna be pretty for red.

I got a bottle of the good stuff already chilled, its going to be glorious watching Clappy go down in flames:yourock:

I hope its like 40-0 at halftime, that would be awesome:dance:

glimmerman

Reaction score
Don’t matter. They already know what we are going to do. Our Defense need to shut down the run.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I'm glad you started the thread. I'm still on lockdown and can't create threads!! Freaking Garrett got me put on timeout!! Lol
well you bad boy you !! lol
Wont it be unreal when he is actually gone?? I have wanted this for years, but thought he would be here forever.
We should have a party to celebrate when he is actually gone! I still have to see it to believe it.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I got a bottle of the good stuff already chilled, its going to be glorious watching Clappy go down in flames:yourock:

I hope its like 40-0 at halftime, that would be awesome:dance:
keep in mind the rams dont have OJ this time, and they are not as good as they were last year?
The rams are just 7-5 to cowboys 6-7, so they have only won 1 more game than cowboys and they could
wind up not making the playoffs.
They play Seattle this week, so I think if they win they will be pumped up for cowboy game, but if they lose,
they are gonna be down in spirits.

zack

Reaction score
I just realized we play the Rams on Sunday after this. Wade Phillips being the DC of the opponent. How fitting would it be that after Jason sabotaged Wade for his job, that Wade and his defense have the power to put the final nail in the coffin for Jason. Poetic justice exists.

Just imagine what the Rams offense is going to do to the defense. I would be more concerned about that. Expect at least 35 points...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
well you bad boy you !! lol
Wont it be unreal when he is actually gone?? I have wanted this for years, but thought he would be here forever.
We should have a party to celebrate when he is actually gone! I still have to see it to believe it.
Lol! I won't be able to say Garrett sucks anymore

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Wade Phillips got a raw deal here just like Dez, Romo, Demarco, Dan Bailey, Bill Callahan, Rob Ryan, Scott Linehan and a host of of other players and coaches scapegoated to keep Mr. Garrett on the sideline.

We all knew it was weird when Jason was brought in before Wade basically forcing the HC to play along with Jerry’s “experiment” and that it probably wouldn’t end well.

What we didn’t know is that it would take a full decade for Jerry to come to grips with it.