I keep hearing that Dak is 8-3 vs the Eagles but 2 of those wins dont count

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
How bout the loss where he failed on dec 22 2019 to determine who goes to the playoffs and offense only scored 9 pts in philly?
So we have to go back four years when Jason Garrett was head coach to find something else Dak did wrong?

I don't care what happened in 2019 anymore. How is that relevant in any way to next week's game? Are Zeke and Blake Jarwin playing too like they did then?

Virginia-Dave

Reaction score
Good grief. Some people just don't know how to be happy. Dude has nothing to whine about from today's game, so he post this idiotic take. Those games were all against the Philadelphia Eagles. It doesn't matter who was on the team, Dak is 8-3 against that team. Dumbest post of the weekend.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
So we have to go back four years when Jason Garrett was head coach to find something else Dak did wrong?

I don't care what happened in 2019 anymore. How is that relevant in any way to next week's game? Are Zeke and Blake Jarwin playing too like they did then?
And i'm pretty sure that's the game Dak got hurt the week prior?

phildadon86

Reaction score
Idc what his record is. The eagles are arguably the best team in the league right now. What happened when we faced the 2nd/3rd best team (the 49ers)? We got beat. Bad. The same fate awaits us except the beat down will likely be worse.
Hi Amari!

Reactions: CWR

Nav22

Reaction score

The 2019 game (vs Carson Wentz) is still relevant, but what Dak did just last season is irrelevant because Jalen Hurts didn't play.

Thanks for the laughs, @CowboysFanSince88 !
:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
This will definitely be the 1st time since becoming a bona fide upper echelon QB that the Hurts Eagles will square off against the Dak Cowboys.

Never saw it last year due to injuries.

The year before Hurts was unknown and more of an experiment to see if he could even play in the league. He was more of a running back then.

Both Dallas and Philly have shown they can play powerhouse football...and both have also shown they can lose to the worst team in the league.

Will definitely be interesting....as there really isn't any precident for this game, as neither Team's A Squads have met each other as currently constructed.

shabazz

Reaction score
Beat the Eagles in Philly, ( at full strenf) and we can start having a conversation about beating good teams.

The run game is anemic and the WR corp outside of CeeDee isnt scaring anybody

We all know the Boys can beat teams with losing records…..let’s change that narrative this coming weekend

Sydla

Reaction score
Because its not against these new eagles with Hurts and AJ on the field. He will have to keep up with the eagles offense and score in the redzone. His win last year Hurts didnt play and the year before that the Eagles had their 3rd string players. So that 8-3 is not accurate at all. Lets see what he does against these new eagles and then that will determine if he is ready to take that next step.
I am 87.5% sure you are an Eagles fan posing as a Cowboys fan.

HungryLion

Reaction score

That wasn’t even 2019. It was 2018.

2019 was Amari Cooper scoring 3 td’s and beating the eagles in overtime.

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Good grief. Some people just don't know how to be happy. Dude has nothing to whine about from today's game, so he post this idiotic take. Those games were all against the Philadelphia Eagles. It doesn't matter who was on the team, Dak is 8-3 against that team. Dumbest post of the weekend.
because when i hear 8-3, I start to shake and my blood pressure goes up

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Because its not against these new eagles with Hurts and AJ on the field. He will have to keep up with the eagles offense and score in the redzone. His win last year Hurts didnt play and the year before that the Eagles had their 3rd string players. So that 8-3 is not accurate at all. Lets see what he does against these new eagles and then that will determine if he is ready to take that next step.
Its a big test for both teams. What's Hurts record against the Cowboys when Dak has played?