I know this will get Deleted Mods

Brandon

Benched
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2323755 said:
Can u merge all the (is Wade the right choice as coach) , (I hate Pac), (TO is a idiot) threads, I love this forum and have been here since the other site we use to be on, But I really hate coming to this forum now, because I can't find a decent thread because there's like 12 threads on the first page dissing our Boyz from so called fanz....

I know it's easy to say don't read the thread and most of them I don't read, I just read the title and think were 4-1 and these suppose fans always has something negative to say......

I will always continue to be a member, unless one day I get mad at someone from one of these threads and lash out at them, but serious I truly fell this bashing from some of these suppose fanz are really trolls.......

Can you grasp the English language? Jesus Christ.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
utrunner07;2323932 said:
If you don't like the negatives of reality I would suggest staying off the board.

It's not even the negativity, it's the ongoing negativity about the same things..... not 1, not 2, not 3, not even 4 threads on one person, but 15 threads on the same person come on. I can see if I lok on the front page and dont see an article on Pac or TO then I post one, then someone says repost or whatever. but the whole first page has 12 different threads on the sme person, really.

All I said is just merge all these same thread into one.....

vta

The Proletariat
Reaction score
DallasEast;2323781 said:
Have we, as a society, become so utterly lazy that the easiest actions imaginable (i.e. avoiding or overlooking objectionable threads or posts) have become the hardest things to do on the face of the earth?

Hey this belongs in the Political Forum...:laugh2:

And, yes. ;)

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
Or just ban members for their opinions.

Which has been done recently.:mad:

CoCo

Reaction score
It sounds like several folks are disenchanted with the state of the board these days. Been struggling with that myself of late and tried to think of some suggestions to help improve it.

Then I thought that chances are that what I suggest as an improvement would actually make it worse for some. I wonder if even a majority could agree on what would make it a better place. I kind of doubt it.

I started a thread the other day that genuinely interested me and the first couple pages of response were criticizing me for even starting it. The last couple pages were very constructive and on topic as to why I started the thread. That's what makes me think that one persons pleasure here is another persons pain.

I doubt my discontent would ever stop me from visiting here because its such a fantastic source for all Cowboy news. If it ain't posted here it hasn't happened. Huge kudos to folks who see to that.

My discontent does curtail my posting. I have a pretty good idea of which conversations are going nowhere and I just stay out of them. That cuts out a lot of threads.

All in all, still a great place.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2323767 said:
I know the thread will get deleted, I'm just asking the Mods to merge all the threads.....

If you know the thread will get deleted.........why post it. PM a Moderator. I think it's a good idea.

It's like the joggers on main street. They risk their lives on a busy roadway so they can be seen. A self-gratifying form of "look at me. I exercise". All the while there's a ton of safe places to get the exercise, miinus the danger.

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
utrunner07;2323932 said:
HEY, WAKE UP!!!! We were 5-0 last year! Then 12-1! Who CARES!!!!!!!!!! You can see how this team is playing, this team has fractures all over it! And if you think the problems just popped up in the Washington game then you have another thing coming. Signs were evident during the first game of the season when Romo was throwing behind receivers just a little too much, and the defense should signs of weakness (yeah yeah the score did not reflect it) and then we had the Philli game which was a defensive disaster. If you want to live in happy land where being 4-1 is good enough then thats fine but there are some of us who don't want a repeat of last year and the year before that and we can see many weaknesses that will lead to the exact same result whether we start at 4-1 or 15-1....If you don't like the negatives of reality I would suggest staying off the board.

Sweet Jesus! The sky is falling!!!! The sky is falling!!!!:rolleyes:

Oh, those naughty nattering nabobs of negativity.;)

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
stealth;2324427 said:
I prefer the GROGTB movement

Right on, Stealth.

In a world of justice, anybody you disagreed with would be banned and silenced.

And I definitely would put you and SPunk in the Happy Zone and members of the Wade is Wonderful Workers Union.

:D

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Seven;2324629 said:
If you know the thread will get deleted.........why post it. PM a Moderator. I think it's a good idea.

It's like the joggers on main street. They risk their lives on a busy roadway so they can be seen. A self-gratifying form of "look at me. I exercise". All the while there's a ton of safe places to get the exercise, miinus the danger.

I have wondered if others had noticed that.
Here in Farmers Branch we dont have no exercisers. But when I go to the higher-end neighborhoods in north dallas and the busy thoroughfares I noticed the joggers.

And I always wonder: Why would anybody jog where vehicle exhausts are the most prevalent?
What must their lungs look like.
But I do like to see their martyred expressions. Such suffering. Almost like Jesus.
:lmao2:

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
Q_the_man;2323755 said:
Can u merge all the (is Wade the right choice as coach) , (I hate Pac), (TO is a idiot) threads, I love this forum and have been here since the other site we use to be on, But I really hate coming to this forum now, because I can't find a decent thread because there's like 12 threads on the first page dissing our Boyz from so called fanz....

I know it's easy to say don't read the thread and most of them I don't read, I just read the title and think were 4-1 and these suppose fans always has something negative to say......

I will always continue to be a member, unless one day I get mad at someone from one of these threads and lash out at them, but serious I truly fell this bashing from some of these suppose fanz are really trolls.......

I'm confused. Do you want to merge threads or censor unpleasant, inconvenient thoughts out of existence? Probably the latter.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
bbgun;2326399 said:
I'm confused. Do you want to merge threads or censor unpleasant, inconvenient thoughts out of existence? Probably the latter.

I prefer anything that would silence those who disagree with punks and steathers.
:laugh2:

CrazyCowboy

Reaction score
look a little harder.......they are alll good if you have a open mind to the thread

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
sandtrapp;2324396 said:
Or just ban members for their opinions.

Which has been done recently.:mad:
No it hasn't.

Oh, and when exactly is this thread being deleted?