I know why Roy Williams shaves his head

Catch-22

Reaction score
Watching his interview after the game I could see hairline showed signs of advanced male pattern baldness. :D

I'm not the one married to a member of Destiny's Child, so I guess I'm not one to talk

50cent

Reaction score
Ah, Roy has a new girlfriend that isn't part of DC. Rowland used our boy for pub.

calico

Reaction score
^^
I thought he was hitting harder.

She ruined his game. Like Madonna ruined Guy Ritchie.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Well, hasnt he been bald since OK days? I think Im going to start balding at a young age, but 21 would be real young

Reed

Reaction score
balding can happen to anyone male adult, It can start at 18. Has to do with genetics, testosterone, and hormones. Heavy weight lifting for a long period of time, especially when really young can cause someone to bald at an early age. Another big factor is if a person has ever taken growth hormone at any point of their life, legal or illegal. You may be balding and not know it, i read in some article that a person can lose up to 100 hairs a day and not notice a difference. Its a long process that goes for many years.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
Weight Lifting ?

How and why ?

I have never heard this view, so I am curious.

jamez25

Reaction score
I don't care if Roy is bald as a cue ball as long as he makes plays....

Calicowboy

Reaction score
As long as I have seen Roy he has been bald. Also, he and Kelly Rowland got back together during TC this year.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
I thought Roy shaved his head because he knows 'grass doesn't grow on a busy street'.

BTW, male pattern baldness, the most common cause of hair loss, is inherited thru the female line. If you want to know if you're likely to go bald, guys, don't look at your dad..look at your maternal uncle and grand-dad.

Anyway, the shaved head 'look' suits Roy. He's got a well shaped dome.

Echo9

Erik_H
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
LaTunaNostra said:
I thought Roy shaved his head because he knows 'grass doesn't grow on a busy street'.

BTW, male pattern baldness, the most common cause of hair loss, is inherited thru the female line. If you want to know if you're likely to go bald, guys, don't look at your dad..look at your maternal uncle and grand-dad.

Anyway, the shaved head 'look' suits Roy. He's got a well shaped dome.

Luckily, that's not 100%% true.

Both my maternal uncle and grand-dad were bald as anything at a young age, and I'm showing no signs of it way past the age when it would have shown.

royhitshard

Reaction score
Erik_H said:

Both my maternal uncle and grand-dad were bald as anything at a young age, and I'm showing no signs of it way past the age when it would have shown.
I am in the same boat. I am just waiting to wake up and not have to comb my hair ever again. 29 years old now and no such luck. Gdad and uncle on moms side were bald in high school.

jem88

Reaction score
Erik_H said:

I know what you mean, sadly in my case, I have the exact opposite situation from that you describe. Does nothing to diminish the incredible good looks of Jem88, mind you....