I Love being a Cowboy Fan

juck

Reaction score
The team is constantly hated on to the point of laughter.I cannot believe the media is this crazy on one team and one 2 point loss.Our Qb is a choker yes,he was undrafted for gods sake.This is a team.I will support anyone wearing the star,so i will continue to hope our QB turns the corner and stops choking.The media makes u wanna cheer even more for this team however.Does anyone else feel this way? Here in Pittsburgh peeps have talked about us more then the Steelers losing to the Bears.Its crazy.They are the SB Champs and should be way more scrutinized then us at this point.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
juckie;2968216 said:
The team is constantly hated on to the point of laughter.I cannot believe the media is this crazy on one team and one 2 point loss.Our Qb is a choker yes,he was undrafted for gods sake.This is a team.I will support anyone wearing the star,so i will continue to hope our QB turns the corner and stops choking.The media makes u wanna cheer even more for this team however.Does anyone else feel this way? Here in Pittsburgh peeps have talked about us more then the Steelers losing to the Bears.Its crazy.They are the SB Champs and should be way more scrutinized then us at this point.

The media? Damn look at the threads around here. Media has nothing on the fans

Reaction score
agree with you juckie. here in new york, even though the jints beat us we are still in their heads. NY post and NY dailynews papers keep printing articles how much Jints players hate us etc. A lot of fans and oodles of my friends who are jints fans really let me have it this week. I had to disconnect my home phone since so many were rubbin it in my voicemail. jints fans blame us for Kenny Phillips season ending injury and Tuck's injury (Flo was somewhat responsible) and they claim Mayor Bloomberg is a Cowboys' fan since he urged the D.A. to prosecute Plaxico to the full extent of the law. Its just crazy how much we are in the Jint's heads even after losing to them.

juck

Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2968258 said:
Somebody hijacked Juckie's account!
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Hey Im not sold on Romo but whoever is back there must play well.Im gonna root for him even if it was Vinny.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
juckie;2968335 said:
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: Hey Im not sold on Romo but whoever is back there must play well.Im gonna root for him even if it was Vinny.

OMG!! I think Juckie got hisself a girl!!! ;)

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
juckie;2968216 said:

No one, not the media or fans of any team, knows how the story of the 2009 Superbowl Champions will be told. I will say one thing though, no matter who wins it this year, their story will not be one without hardship and adversity.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
juckie;2968216 said:
I Love being a Cowboy Fan

tmntmovie.jpg

BehindEnemyLinez

Optimist Prime
Reaction score
juckie;2968216 said:

Doomsday101;2968237 said:
The media? Damn look at the threads around here. Media has nothing on the fans
Right on both counts!!! It's amazing what a "flukish" two pt. loss amounts to when it happens to the Dallas Cowboys! And the NYG were picked by most to win the division so I don't understand the hand-wringing over a loss in Game 2 of a 16 game season.

Doctor32

Hi-Definition Warrior
Reaction score
juckie;2968216 said:

This coming from the genius that wanted Kitna to replace Romo as the starter on Monday. :laugh2:

Mr Cowboy

Reaction score
I'M surprised that even on Friday there are still some on here still harping on Romo and the loss on Sunday night. Usually after a bad game, it takes until Tuesday, maybe Wednesday. I was just as upset as everyone on Monday, but by Tuesday I was OK.

I find it amazing how some here can let it get so much that is practically ruins their entire week. Its a game folks, and as passionate as we all are, its still a game, and another one coming next week.

I also find it really dissappointing that to some here, its not about the Dallas Cowboys........its about a certain player on the team, love him or hate him. The minute your player screws up or makes a great play, to some of you its about that player, not about the team.

MOVE ON....................

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
juckie;2968216 said:

I think it's because everyone realises Dallas is one of the more talented teams in football and they continue to beat themselves.