I love Donovan McNabb...

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
...for getting cute last year with us when ROY Int'd him for the win

and today

for getting cute (penalty)at the line of scrimmage thus lighting the spark for the Giants...

Giants did their part.... Now we must do ours...

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
And the meltdown has begun on WIP, you guys should really tune in. It's hilarious. Fans are all over mcflabb, and the defense and reid. Meltdown city!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
i love it when someone says he is the best qb in the nfc.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

TwoSteppinJJ

Reaction score
miamicowboy21 said:
And the meltdown has begun on WIP, you guys should really tune in. It's hilarious. Fans are all over mcflabb, and the defense and reid. Meltdown city!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whats WIP I would love to tune in. Im geussing thats a radio show, link?

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
miamicowboy21 said:
yet listening to WIP right now, its Reid's post game PC. cant wait to hear the fans go crazy over this loss

TruBlueCowboy

Reaction score
lane said:
i love it when someone says he is the best qb in the nfc.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I believe he's one of the best QBs in the NFC, but he does choke.... a lot. TO was right on his autobiography about McNabb's tendency to collapse.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
YoMick said:
...for getting cute last year with us when ROY Int'd him for the win

and today

for getting cute (penalty)at the line of scrimmage thus lighting the spark for the Giants...

Giants did their part.... Now we must do ours...
so you think a 5 yard penalty is what ignited the Giants' comeback :rolleyes:

McNabb is still the best QB in the East, possibly in the entire conference...and he was dominant today...I think I'd be more likely to say that Andy Reid got a little conservative, the defense fell asleep like ours did last week, and his receivers let him down, like the guy who dropped the final pass which was a great throw while being hit.

kingwhicker

BCRSA
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:

McNabb is still the best QB in the East, possibly in the entire conference...and he was dominant today...I think I'd be more likely to say that Andy Reid got a little conservative, the defense fell asleep like ours did last week, and his receivers let him down, like the guy who dropped the final pass which was a great throw while being hit.

Exactly. I'd prefer him over that fossilized stiff the Cowboys have.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:

He's plenty "great", until it actually matters. He couldnn't even mount one drive to seal the game. He's terrible.

Unforgiven

Reaction score
The difference between good and great as it applies to QB's, is how you perform when the chips are down. Everytime the chips are down, McNabb chokes. He's fine against the Texans in a blowout, or with 7:37 seconds left in the first quarter. But when it comes time for him to step up in a critical game or situation, he folds. He's a fold over.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
wayne_motley said:

wow...you really like this guy.

jay cee

Reaction score
wayne_motley said:

Give it up Wayne, I just shake my head after reading most of these posts. I'm really happy the Eagles blew this one though. Their schedule is really easy the next few weeks.

lurkercowboy

Reaction score
Will someone please describe what McNabb did with Antonio Peirce that drew a flag? I heard Aikman talking about it, but I missed seeing it.

Blue&Silver

Reaction score
lurkercowboy said:
Will someone please describe what McNabb did with Antonio Peirce that drew a flag? I heard Aikman talking about it, but I missed seeing it.

He let Pierce distract him while the clock ran out.

Am I the only person that saw this game?? McNabb picked the Giants apart. How can he be faulted for the coach going conservative? Aside from a couple passes throughout the game, his throws were scary accurate. In crunch time his receivers dropped perfect passes.

I'm all for bashing McNabb, but after his play today I can't. I wish we had him.

The Eagles are much more scary than I ever thought they would be.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yes he played very well today, but couldn't make the plays toward the end. Or maybe the Gianrs defense woke up and had a little to do with it.

Eagles looked good overall.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
Yeah, the Eagles looked real...that is for sure! They had the game won...but...their not out.