I love haters!

nobody

Reaction score
This retired life is getting a bit boring

I'm not retired yet, but a really fun hobby that's rewarding is woodworking. Even just buying old stuff that needs work or is unfinished and turning them into something new is great.

I am not a huge fan of people who are always and only negative, there's a lot to be excited about.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm not retired yet, but a really fun hobby that's rewarding is woodworking. Even just buying old stuff that needs work or is unfinished and turning them into something new is great.

I am not a huge fan of people who are always and only negative, there's a lot to be excited about.
I have plenty to do, but it's all under control.... My ranch, my real estate, my rentals, my small part in a company..... It just hasn't been enough. My daughter just graduated college, looking into opening up and an insurance agency for her..... we'll see.

nobody

Reaction score
I have plenty to do, but it's all under control.... My ranch, my real estate, my rentals, my small part in a company..... It just hasn't been enough. My daughter just graduated college, looking into opening up and an insurance agency for her..... we'll see.

Her own insurance agency? Nice! If that's what she decides to do I hope it's incredibly successful for her!

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Some of the posts that I have read appear to be made by people that are at least wearing pants.
I feel for them. I really do.
Nekkit is the only way to post!
Especially when you be sittin' on the pleather.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
I feel for them. I really do.
Nekkit is the only way to post!
Especially when you be sittin' on the pleather.
Yep and that sound that is made when ya get up off of the pleather is really cool They should use it to make a rap song. Call it the pleather boogie

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All of you that keep hating on our team, are like super heroes. Pointing out flaws and reminding us why our team sucks! Salud! love ya!you keep us homers, grounded, thank you.
Dak is the greatest LEADER of all time! He LEADS us to LEADERSHIP that's how great of a LEADER he is!

There...can I come off the Hater List now?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Yep and that sound that is made when ya get up off of the pleather is really cool They should use it to make a rap song. Call it the pleather boogie
Sitting-my-booty-onna-da-pleather-checking-my-message-board-feeling-the posters-pain
Booty-is-sweatin'-my-headache-is-bettin'-the-forum-is-to-blame
Ooooooh... Getting up will hurt

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Sitting-my-booty-onna-da-pleather-checking-my-message-board-feeling-the posters-pain
Booty-is-sweatin'-my-headache-is-bettin'-the-forum-is-to-blame
Gonna buy me a pair of cheap pleather couches.
Couches so dark they wont even know your name

Techsass

Reaction score
All of you that keep hating on our team, are like super heroes. Pointing out flaws and reminding us why our team sucks! Salud! love ya!you keep us homers, grounded, thank you.
Just to clarify - saying somebody sucks isn't hating when they do actually suck.