I Love me some Barber....

skinsscalper

Reaction score
especially after Sunday night, but some MAJOR props have to go out to the offensive line. Barber has always been Barber. He never left. But, for the first time, in what seems like forever, the O-line did some fantastic blocking to give Barber a little breathing room. I'm not sure if the return of Kosier helped that much (it certainly didn't hurt) or if they finally had a sense of urgency, but if the O-line continues to put out an effort like that and the defense finally starts living up to it's cap number, the Boys could make a serious push this November/December.

I feel ten times better about this team than I did 4 days ago. Many people will point out "but the Cowboys only scored 14 points!" The score meant very little to me. It was HOW they won the game. It's easy to be a front runner team and enjoy success when your offense is piling up 30 points a game, but late season games and play-off games rarely play out like that. You have to gut some tough games out to win in that situation. I have a ton more confidence that they can actually pull that type of game off thanks to an inspired effort by both the O-line and defense (the true achilles heels of this season).