I love me some ME...

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
I just wanted to start a thread to say thanks to Terrell. Not everyone thinks you are washed up. Many of us have been thrilled since you came to Dallas. I know I have been.

Time to shut these turkeys up Terrell. Tony is just about back and we are going to need you and everyone else at their best in order to make the playoffs. We never gave up on you.

Our Thanksgiving game is almost here. I know you and the Cowboys are going to have an amazing game. That is just how it is and that is what we all expect from each of you.

Thanks again for what you do for this organization. You have been a excellent team guy for us, and I thank you.

Now go out there and hang 200yards on those Sea-Chickens. :star:

nfl_u_owensterrell_580.jpg

t1_owens.jpg

016361493.jpg

terrell-owens-dal-091907.jpg

to.gif

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
terrell got off today no doubt in hell!!!

he was not going to be denied on that 75 yarder for sure.

thanks for a positive thread too.

WV Cowboy

Waitin' on the 6th
Reaction score
I have been an Owens fan since before he came here.

I loved seeing him have this big day, especially after media dorks dumped on him all week.

He was huge today, .. now we see why other teams bump him and double him with a safety over the top.

However, I would love to see him as excited as he was in today's post-game pc, after a game where he only gets 2 catches for 36 yds, but MB3 gets 125 yds on 20 carries and we win.

That would show me the T.O. I want to see.