I love my Cowboys

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I don't have hate for anyone.

I love the Cowboys.

I like Jerry Jones.
I like Jason Garrett.

Just don't like either for gm and coach respectively.

Anyways.

Win or lose. Cowboys for life!

You might want to change your sig bro.........only way Garrett is getting to the SB is if he buys tickets on EBAY:laugh:

rynochop

Reaction score
Poor Jerry, shortest honeymoon ever for an executive of the year. It lasted one offseason and two games.lol

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Love the Cowboys but hate the Cowboy fans. Many of them here are bandwagon fans who jump ship like rats at the first hint of a problem.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I don't have hate for anyone.

I love the Cowboys.

I like Jerry Jones.
I like Jason Garrett.

Just don't like either for gm and coach respectively.

Anyways.

Win or lose. Cowboys for life!

Really because I hate watching this team. About as bad as it gets. I dont like the QB's the head coach, the GM, the RB's, Dez is annoying. Love the Cowboys, but this collection of players and coaches is bad.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Really because I hate watching this team. About as bad as it gets. I dont like the QB's the head coach, the GM, the RB's, Dez is annoying. Love the Cowboys, but this collection of players and coaches is bad.

Come on... It's the ultimate "almost" team lol

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
They are the best I have EVER seen at keeping it boring and competitive till half time. LOL

Was talked to my dad about winning 3 in 4 years... Lol

I told him:

I didn't think it would go 20 plus years until next sb win
Winning them all in 4 years is as good as we get... For a lonnnnnnng time...Who knew lol

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Was talked to my dad about winning 3 in 4 years... Lol

I told him:

I didn't think it would go 20 plus years until next sb win
Winning them all in 4 years is as good as we get... For a lonnnnnnng time...Who knew lol

Jerry simply isnt good enough to gather enough talent in all the areas you need to win it in a short period of time. Too many mistakes. Then of course he hires bozos to run the product on the field. He make too many MONUMENTAL bluders for that to happen. He actually got lucky with Romo and look how he ruined his career. We may not see another Romo at QB for this team for another 20 years. Jerry could only muster 2 playoff wins with Romo at QB. Imagine what he will do with bad to mediocre talent at QB. Well.............I guess we are seeing that now.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
Jerry simply isnt good enough to gather enough talent in all the areas you need to win it in a short period of time. Too many mistakes. Then of course he hires bozos to run the product on the field. He make too many MONUMENTAL bluders for that to happen. He actually got lucky with Romo and look how he ruined his career. We may not see another Romo at QB for this team for another 20 years. Jerry could only muster 2 playoff wins with Romo at QB. Imagine what he will do with bad to mediocre talent at QB. Well.............I guess we are seeing that now.

He got better and/or lucky with the talent.

Garrett was big mistake.

Romo might have 2 years left.
I don't know who can fix this? Payton ?

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
I think Payton could do a whole lot with Romo and this offense.

But we aren't going to get Payton so we're wasting our time hoping, thinking, or dreaming about that.