Image: I love this team (picture)

esloan

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted. I live this team.

FB_IMG_1482933133219.jpg

esloan

Reaction score
Something special in the water in Dallas this season

I would agree. If the defense can continue to improve and pressure the QB and get takeaways, I think we have a real shot of making some noise and more in the playoffs.

sosoneworleans

Reaction score
I noticed that Witten did the X when he scored, and if you noticed on Zeke's first TD he did the X, Dak point to the sky, Bease hot sauce and T-Will's walk

VACowboy

Reaction score
Team seems to be bonded more than past years

I think it has a lot to do with the rooks, and that includes Collins and Brown. Then you have young vets like Irving and Mayowa stepping up, Mo having a renaissance and Church and Wilcox having the best years of their careers. This is a well-coached young team being led by young players with respected veterans happily standing behind them. Every time a player is interviewed you hear something about "just playing ball and having fun." This is a tight, talented bunch that just wants to win and goes about it with a week to week business as usual attitude that comes straight from the head coach. They've all bought in. You see it and hear it, on and off the field. Their are no "me" guys. And that kind of team anywhere in professional sports is indeed a special thing.

PS: The Dallas OL is great, a tight group of brutes who loves each other as much as they love being the bullies on the block. Everything on this team flows from there.