I love to have a Percy Harvin on this team so why don't we

The Realist

Reaction score
I like Ford but he's not quite the explosive returner I would want.

He might have it in him but Spiller stole the show.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
The Realist;3256927 said:
IMO if you are drafting a midget WR you should be getting a outstanding returner as part of the deal.

I haven't seen that from McCluster.
Brandon Banks of Kansas State in the 7th or as a UDFA is my hope.

5'7" 155, sub 4.3 speed. 28.9 yards per KO Return and 4 TDs.

MarionBarberThe4th

Reaction score
Mayock had a crush so Im tempted.

Im just glad everyones on board w/ getting an under 6 foot weapon

Randy White

Reaction score
AustnIsMySaviour;3256921 said:
we can have a percy harvin on this team..his names Dexter Mccluster

:signmast:

What he said..

If the Cowboys pulled the trigger on him, I wouldn't be the least upset at all as long as they release Marion Barber either before or right after. Line up McCluster as a slot receiver/scat back, and get a hybrid FB ( big, but athletic, body that could play either FB or HB ) to replace Marion for short yardage situations.

The Realist

Reaction score
Hostile;3257035 said:
Brandon Banks of Kansas State in the 7th or as a UDFA is my hope.

5'7" 155, sub 4.3 speed. 28.9 yards per KO Return and 4 TDs.

Yep........very good numbers as a WR as well..........

But he likes to get his smoke on.

A man who just completed his career in a Wildcat football jersey was arrested early Sunday morning. The Riley County Police arrest report indicates 21-year-old Brandon Banks has been charged with battery and unlawful possession. His bond was set at $2,500 dollars. KMAN is awaiting word from RCPD on further details into the incident involving Banks. He was arrested at his residence at 410 North 17th Street in Manhattan around 4:00 a.m. Banks, a wide receiver and kick returner, completed his senior season for the Wildcats. The Big 12 selected him as its Special Teams Player of the Year, as he set a conference record with two kick-return touchdowns in one game. Banks was recently invited to be a participant in the postseason East-West Shrine Game in Orlando, Florida on January 23rd. - 1350KMAN/Kansas.com

I think we should just solve the issue once and for all and draft Javier Arenas CB Alabama.

2009: PR 15.4 & 1 TD, KR 29.0
2008: PR 15.9 & 3 TD's, KR 23.6
2007 PR 17.2 & 1 TD, KR 24.3
2006 PR 9.2 & 2 TD's, KR 19.1

Draft Arenas and Ford in 3rd round. That would really juice up our ST's and O along with giving us a very good 4th-5th type CB.

DFWJC

Reaction score
If he dropped all the way to 27, they would be tempted becasue he may the BPA at that point. My guess is that they would have someone willing to pay heavily for that slot by then, so they'd trade down slightly and be given another high pick in the process. Then they'd get something they really need....

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I'd love to have a guy like CJ Spiller, but the Cowboys would be better off with Jacoby Ford. He's a better fit at this point. Is CJ the better kick returner? Yeah, but I think I'd rather have a good receiver who can play back than a good back that can play receiver. We already have a similar player at running back to CJ and that's Felix Jones, we don't have a Jacoby Ford. And there were some great rookie wide receivers in the league last year, guys like Percy Harvin and Austin Collie among others were good weapons to have on the team that the QBs took advantage of.

Reaction score
Randy White;3257391 said:
:signmast:

What he said..

If the Cowboys pulled the trigger on him, I wouldn't be the least upset at all as long as they release Marion Barber either before or right after. Line up McCluster as a slot receiver/scat back, and get a hybrid FB ( big, but athletic, body that could play either FB or HB ) to replace Marion for short yardage situations.

Lagarrete Blunt would be perfect