I may have in inadvertently created Jack the Ripper

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I didn't even travel back in time myself this time. I sent someone else back. My neighbor is this obnoxious Eagles fan. I was busy working on my time machine. I was cleaning and calibrating it, when this bozo stops by and babbles crap like, "Cowgoons this" and "Cowgoons that," until I got annoyed and shoved him in the time machine and pulled the switch. I did notice it was set to "1888" and to "London, England."
Now history has changed from my POV. Now, there appears to have been some kind of serial killer in London's Whitechaple district in 1888, some dude named Jack the Ripper. I'm a history buff, but I had never heard of him before I shoved that Eagles fan into my time machine. But after I sent that dude back in time, now all of a sudden this Jack the Ripper guy is the world's most famous murderer.
I shouldn't have sent that Eagles fan back, no matter how annoying he is. He must have had a tough time dealing with living in 19th-century London, and he went berserk. Should I go back in time and get him and bring him back before he can commit those crimes? Then again, who wants another Eagles fan around? It's just that, in this century, he was content with crimes like throwing batteries at people. Looks like he's really broke bad in the 19th century.

What should I do?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Do nothing. Both his victims and him are both long dead.

However, you can do something else if you choose to retrieve him. Next time, send him back to the Yucatan Peninsula 65 million years ago.

Look at it this way. He will see a T-Rex a second before saying <expletive>. Or even better. He will see the giant meteor in the sky for a long time before realizing he should say <expletive>. He is an Eagles fan after all. It is a win-win.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

However, you can do something else if you choose to retrieve him. Next time, send him back to the Yucatan Peninsula 65 million years ago.

Look at it this way. He will see a T-Rex a second before saying <expletive>. Or even better. He will see the giant meteor in the sky for a long time before realizing he should say <expletive>. He is an Eagles fan after all. It is a win-win.
This is a great idea. I'm doing this. He was an Eagles fan after all.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

And then, he is forced to watch games in RFK stadium.