I met Jason Garrett in Austin yesterday

Zordon

Reaction score
He was eating and watching the UT game at Third Base. I went up to him introduced myself, he knows about Cowboyszone fyi (his brother told him about it), and I basically told him its been a tough season, I take the losses harder than I enjoy the wins, he said coaches are the same way. Wished him luck and better health in the 2nd half of the season and kept it moving. Dude got his meal comped but didn't leave a tip for the cute waitress so she was a little steamed about that when he left and started to make a scene when someone in the bar showed her on their phone how much he makes lol.

cool+story+bro.+aint+a+clue+if+this+already+exists_ff5759_3462961.jpg

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Sounds like some of you don't believe the story. Sounds fathomable to me. Lol @ comping the meal and leaving no tip. ****** status (if true).

Tabascocat

Dexternjack
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
A lot of the times when people get meals comped, they think a tip is included. This is especially true for those who have never worked in the industry and even more true for intellects/nerd types.

Still, I can't stand those that don't tip or <10% tippers. Nothing more wrong than the "verbal" tip.

Maybe Jason was with someone else who was going to cover the tip/meal?

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
He was eating and watching the UT game at Third Base. I went up to him introduced myself, he knows about Cowboyszone fyi (his brother told him about it), and I basically told him its been a tough season, I take the losses harder than I enjoy the wins, he said coaches are the same way. Wished him luck and better health in the 2nd half of the season and kept it moving. Dude got his meal comped but didn't leave a tip for the cute waitress so she was a little steamed about that when he left and started to make a scene when someone in the bar showed her on their phone how much he makes lol.

cool+story+bro.+aint+a+clue+if+this+already+exists_ff5759_3462961.jpg

Maybe he didn't tip because you recognized and approached him;)