I Might hate Shockey more than any...

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
Football player in the in NFL right now. After watching the game again and hearing his comments about Romo and after LOSING the game, still say we can't beat them! This guy is a joke, a very average joke.

thescarface1989

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;1212344 said:
Football player in the in NFL right now. After watching the game again and hearing his comments about Romo and after LOSING the game, still say we can't beat them! This guy is a joke, a very average joke.

Agree, I dont hate anybody more then Shockey too.

preacherman

Reaction score
cwbyfan72;1212344 said:

are telling me that he said we couldnt beat them after they just lost to the boys at their home stadium:huh:

cwbyfan72

Reaction score
preacherman;1212363 said:
are telling me that he said we couldnt beat them after they just lost to the boys at their home stadium:huh:

post game locker interview..

Kaika

Have a Good Day Pilgrims
Reaction score
I whole heartedly agree.
I hated watching his actions after his TD , not sure who the defender was but shicky stared at him and I thought he was going to slam the ball at his feet.

The guy has No class at all.

PUNK!:chop:

sago1

Reaction score
How can anybody be upset with Shockey. He simply isn't worth the expenditure of our time. Thank god he's a Giant and not the face of the Cowboys. We've got players like Witten, Ware, Aaron & Terry Glenn and other players we can be proud of and would want our kids to meet. Only in NY would fans want their children to model themselves after that kind of player. Judging by the way some of the Giant players handled themselves and personal fouls called on them, Coughlin isn't in control of these team and there are too many thug types on it.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
It doesn't matter what Shockey and his crappy team says or feels...

23-20 Dallas wins.

Dallas at 8-4 >>>>>>>>>>>>> Giants at 6-6.

We be ballin'!!!!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;1212344 said:

thescarface1989;1212350 said:
Agree, I dont hate anybody more then Shockey too.

preacherman;1212363 said:

cwbyfan72;1212372 said:
post game locker interview..

An English teacher just died.

Reaction score
you have much company. you'd be surprised but he rubs many Gint fans the wrong way too......he's generally an unlikable guy.

he's an across the board zero with the exception of being a very talented, overated TE!

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Its easy to view things as a Cowboys Fan,, the "Hate Shockey Syndrom" his lip smacking remarks defintelty push the envelope... But you have to give it up to him... he GET RESULTS......If it was not for shockey that Giants team would of been a push over.....Tiki was stoped and who is that smart A** reciever that takes cheap shots at safeties....what did he do...NUTIN

SHockey lived up to his Billing no matter how much the Cowboys dislike him..and thats the making of a true PLAYMAKER....talk the talk and can walk the walk...But the sad thing is.. the Giants still need 52 other players to make a team..... The Cowboys won cause they are playing as a TEAM not because of ONE person....

there is NO I in team... and not even Peyton Manning can lead a team by himself....Thats Bills true legacy to the Cowboys...its still at Team sport.

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Bigdog24;1212441 said:
Its easy to view things as a Cowboys Fan,, the "Hate Shockey Syndrom" his lip smacking remarks defintelty push the envelope... But you have to give it up to him... he GET RESULTS......If it was not for shockey that Giants team would of been a push over.....Tiki was stoped and who is that smart A** reciever that takes cheap shots at safeties....what did he do...NUTIN

SHockey lived up to his Billing no matter how much the Cowboys dislike him..and thats the making of a true PLAYMAKER....talk the talk and can walk the walk...But the sad thing is.. the Giants still need 52 other players to make a team..... The Cowboys won cause they are playing as a TEAM not because of ONE person....

there is NO I in team... and not even Peyton Manning can lead a team by himself....Thats Bills true legacy to the Cowboys...its still at Team sport.

So what you're saying is that Shockey is a big-mouthed talent. We have one of our own in T.O. Isn't it amazing how our big-mouthed talent gets so much more attention than Shockey?

Hunter71

Reaction score
He is a complete knucklehead...

But one thing I noticed while sitting in the stands at the game, is that he is one of the few guys who actually shows any emotion with his teammates or the fans...

He was the only guy exhorting the fans on to cheer for the team while Eli was huffing and puffing...

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
shockey is a PLAYMAKER...but its still a TEAM SPORT and the team is Bigger than any one person....Just ask PEYTON Manning argueable the best QB to play the game but still can not win a super bowl...

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
Hunter71;1212454 said:
He is a complete knucklehead...

But one thing I noticed while sitting in the stands at the game, is that he is one of the few guys who actually shows any emotion with his teammates or the fans...

He was the only guy exhorting the fans on to cheer for the team while Eli was huffing and puffing...

I agree, but I also firmly believe that Shockey is a closet Cowboys fan. His comments after the Jax game made no sense to me with regards to timing. Did he overlook the fact that the Titans were next on the schedule, and not Dallas?

Think about it. He's from Oklahoma, which is Dallas Cowboys country. He has a bitter need to satisfy his inner self by beating the Cowboys so that he can feel pride in the uniform that he puts on every Sunday.

For all we know, he may have a Cowboys shrine at his house.

LaTunaNostra

He Made the Difference
Reaction score
cwbyfan72;1212344 said:

Tell me about it. I was POed all day about that. :lmao:

That 'average' crack ticked me off more than if that slob had called Tony a bum, or a fraud.

But it's interesting that Shockey of all under-achievers should use that word...like intuitively the dumbarse understands how that word rankles...because he himself has had a career more 'average' than anyone expected.

It's guys like Gates and Gonzalez who are now synonymous with quaility TE play, and Heap and Witten not far behind. For all his talent, the oft-injured Shockey has underachieved, while by any measure the unheralded Romo has over-achieved. This clown was supposed to be the 'prototype' in the TE in this decade. Instead, he's usually an afterthought.

No, Tony's first three quarters on Sunday were far from glorious, but he kept his team in the game, then delivered a wonderful fourth qtr performance. You'd think that that dufus Shockey would understand the difficulty of a hard fought game in enemy territory for a young qb, especially being on the same field, but evidently the moron thinks stats tell the story.

I hate his guts.:D

Tuna Helper

Benched
Reaction score
LaTunaNostra;1212470 said:
Tell me about it. I was POed all day about that. :lmao:

That 'average' crack ticked me off more than if that slob had called Tony a bum, or a fraud.

But it's interesting that Shockey of all people under-achievers should ue that word...like intuitively the dumbarse understands how that word rankles...because he himself has had a career more 'average' than anyone expected.

It's guys like Gates and Gonzalez who are now synonymous with quaility TE play, and Heap and Witten not far behind. For all his talent, the oft-injured Shockey has underachieved, while by any measure the unheralded Romo has over-achieved. This clown was supposed to be the 'prototype' in the TE in this decade. Instead, he's uaully an afterthought.

No, Tony's first three quarters on Sunday were far from glorious, but he kept his team in the game, then delivered a wonderful fourth qtr performance. You'd think that that dufus Shockey would understand the difficulty of a hard fought game in enemy territory for a young qb, especially being on the same field, but evidently the moron thinks stats tell the story.

I hate his guts.:D

Of course he is now the judge on average QB play. He has an average QB throwing to him.

:laugh2: