I miss Dak

J817

Reaction score
Dak-stans right on cue. I thought you wanted him to walk and the franchise doesn’t deserve him. So Dak is now valuable enough to overcome this franchise after five years of tailoring this offense to his limited skill set?

See this joke isn’t even funny. You need another shtick. All the great comedians adjust to their audience.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hey Zeke did you make your bud Dak happy?
Dalton never stood a chance tonight......
Shame for the defense that tried to make a stand in the 1st Q....

cowfan

Reaction score
I'm hoping Dalton gets better, but think there's no comparison between Dak and Dalton.

KB1122

Reaction score
Then you clearly have some serious underlying issues against him

his value was on full display tonight

Yeah. That he's not a elite quarterback and hasn't beaten good teams since his rookie year.

khiladi

Reaction score

Zeke probably as bright as Dez... trying to be cool to Dak, while he unknowingly compromised his own career.. he forgot how to hold onto the ball and run, while he partied with Dak getting smashed..

CowboysFanSince88

Reaction score
Dak’s value to the team is now clear to everyone after watching the first game in 5 years without him.

What a huge difference he makes.

Dalton is obviously a major downgrade. Hopefully he plays much better so that future games will at least be entertaining.

so if he is damm good when we go 3 and out in the 1st half all the time???????????????????????????????

Playmaker3128

Reaction score
I was against giving dak 40 plus million a year because i'm scared of that the people making the decisions around him wouldn't be able to put together a roster good enough to help him win.

Dak by not playing tonight proved he is a top 10 qb, he like many other qb's just needs talent around him. You saw tonight how flawed this roster is. How dak kept what could be 3-13 team in contention.

This is the front offices fault. Were going to waste away dak's career like we did Romos.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Dak was probably crying to Zeke all week long.:eek:
Goofball Zeke took the head-bait and the rest is history....

Polkton31

Reaction score
WOW!! You've posted some pretty dumb **** before... but acting like Zeke purposely fumbled twice to help his bud Dak... That is a new kind of stupid, even for you.

Polkton31

Reaction score
Dak was probably crying to Zeke all week long.:eek:
Goofball Zeke took the head-bait and the rest is history....
I thought Zeke was your boy??? You know... Talent gets paid... Him and the Oline carrying Dak... What happened?

bigE79

Reaction score
For the year..we have given up 84 points off turnovers...that my friends is the reason why we are where we're at...no matter how many points we score,you Can't give the freaking ball away...and that's why we lost again today.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought Zeke was your boy??? You know... Talent gets paid... Him and the Oline carrying Dak... What happened?
You have boys I have sadness for the Star currently.
Move on Dak troll move on....

Polkton31

Reaction score
You have boys I have sadness for the Star currently.
Move on Dak troll move on....
Typical response from you... Nothing intelligent to say,,, Just call someone a troll... LMAO... I've never been on the Dak is elite side... Keep spewing out your BS... Everyone on this site knows you're an idiot except you.