I miss Jason Garrett, fire McCarthy

Vanilla2

Reaction score
2nd greatest coach in franchise history. If you were wondering Landry 1.0 followed closely by 2.0

Motorola

Reaction score
I mean... I don't miss Garrett, but I wouldn't mind McCheese getting the axe.

Might as well speed up the time table on Jerry's next coach in training anyway in Moore.

Still won't change team performance much.

Such is Cowboy Life and unfortunately...

No April Fools joke here, lol
Jones has to go with hot major college coach first (Lincoln Riley, etc.)

DanTanna

Original Zone Member
Reaction score
Go Cowboys!

V2aeOWH.jpg

What you don't see is the Cowboy fan holding Garrett out the window and there is a huge pole coming.

aikemirv

Reaction score
From a coaching perspective last year, McCarthy sucked just as bad as Garrett, but I don't miss Garrett.

Bigdog

Reaction score
Garrett Sucks!!!!! Thanks for the alley for my oop!
You should not try to influence the younger generation. The best teaching in life is experience and they need to experience Garrett coaching, lol.

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
Congrats buddy, glad to hear it. Takes a year or two to get used to, but once it settle in, its amazing.
I mentally checked out a few years back, and knew it was time,, Im living in legal bud ville, so I just went to the local pub, havent been able to partake in over 35 years due to randoms.
Picked up some stuff I remember seeing in a high times magazine as a teenager, dreaming how nice that must be.
Crazy purple bud, and its legal.... life cant get any better it seems.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I mentally checked out a few years back, and knew it was time,, Im living in legal bud ville, so I just went to the local pub, havent been able to partake in over 35 years due to randoms.
Picked up some stuff I remember seeing in a high times magazine as a teenager, dreaming how nice that must be.
Crazy purple bud, and its legal.... life cant get any better it seems.

Lotta good stuff these days. Plenty of gummies and candy hemps and give Kratom a shot.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Maybe not, but his offense sure cratered when missing key pieces.
True, but I think the offense would have been on par with what happened last year. But only if Dalton was still here. If it was Cooper Rush they would be picking top 5.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Taaaawwwatttt is it that actually made yer' noodle jump outta alignment w/ it's rocker armed forward footballish assembly mechanism,,,eh?o_O